Launch Trailer (Ties to GKNOVA6)

AnonymousChef

Well, as most of us know, the new launch trailer is out. While IMHO it does not look as fantastic as I would have liked it to be, I noticed something rather important that was not mentioned in the general discussion version of this topic. About mid-way through the launch trailer there is a cinematic shot of a hallway with an american flag, a sign on a door that says something along the lines of "Admittance on/of/to Authorized Credentials Only" next to a radioactive sign.

Here's what we do know:

-On the gknova6.com website there have been a few floating numbers spotted with no solid ties to anything

-There appears to be some sort of fire in the building (noted by the floating ashes everywhere and the reddish glow)

-On the gknova6.com website there are multiple shots of zombies walking (dragging themselves?) down a hallway that resembles something akin to a hospital

-Evidence of a larger structure nearby (seen through the roof on freeze-frame)

What is shown in the trailer:

-A bunch of floating numbers all over the place

-What appears to be an explosion (note the roof panels being blown off, couldn't possibly be ordinary wind)

-What appears to be smoke (potentially a gas, but there is no definite conclusion)

-A nuclear hazard sign on the wall

What can be gathered:

-Obviously the floating numbers are a tie from the Launch Trailer to gknova6.com, therefore the place shown in the trailer is the place where gknova6.com is located (in addition to many of the shots depicting scenes in this hospital-resembling area)

-The "hospital" is not in fact a hospital, but some sort of nuclear site

-The nuclear site is American (which is *very* interesting, because it was the Soviets in history that attempted to weaponize and aerosolize gases [potentially a play off of one of the earlier trailers, with "what if everything you knew about history was a lie"?])

-That smoke may actually be the gknova6 gas (note the emptiness of the corridors)

-The roof panels flying off is a solid indication that there was an explosion, in addition to the dust (one of two possible theories here: a) the missile shown earlier was sent to destroy some american nuclear site for an unknown purpose, or B) the missile contained a payload of gknova6 gas, delivering it on impact)

Any thoughts about what they could tie into? Is the nuclear site from the trailer SP-only? Is it exclusively Zombies? Is it one of the primary connections between SP and Zombies?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o , i now that because the missions, ones called numbers and

**spoiler**

there asking for numbers that mason saw but he says he cant

Jesus... Do we need some special code now to talk about stuffs?

i dont know, i guess we will have to wait untill november the 5th for a zombie trailer

Well spotted. It always boggles me how people on this site find the interesting tidbits on these trailers :) That radiation sybol was tiny, I personally didn't even notice the American flag in the corridor til i was looking for it!

I would make one slight correction however The Americans have previously experimented with weaponising and aerosolising gasses, I only read this a couple of weeks ago when researching another thread

Sanguiniuse says:

The US air force experimented with using high altitude deliveries of various weapons (this is where this gets interesting) leaving several top secret military operation linked to chemtrails.

The first was Operation Dew in the 1950s which experimented with aerosol based delivery off-shore which would cover an incredibly large area by the time the cloud reached inland.

Operation LAC (50s) also was admitted as a test conducted over large areas of the US that was to monitor the dispersion of biological or chemical agents

These are specifically related to high altitude delivery but involved aerosols nonetheless, you can wiki the operation names if you want to find out more. or check the thread @ viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2634

I have been wondering myself whether the smoke/gas is indeed nova gas, it would be very interesting indeed if the gas that emanates from the crawlers is actually nova gas too.

Back to the trailer... I dont really know if this is relevent to the SP or zombies story at all but the ship in the trailer is called the Rusalka (which is slavik for female ghost or water nymph) it was the name of a Russian Ironclad that was lost at sea in 1893 but the wreck was never found until 2003, It has always been assumed it was sunk by bad weather conditions though when divers inspected it they never could conclusively prove what sank it (I smell a conspiracy ;) ) also interestingly Rosalka is the name of an artifcial lake formed in Poland in 1943 less than 50 miles from Der Riese!

Mason is the only one who can see the numbers.

SPOILER ALERT: It comes from a ship(remember when the helicopter was shot down by a tanker in the beginning of a trailer?) They broadcast it to him for an unknown reason. So hes hallucinating broadcasts. Also they are supposed to set off GKNOVA gas bombs.

Well spotted. It always boggles me how people on this site find the interesting tidbits on these trailers :) That radiation sybol was tiny, I personally didn't even notice the American flag in the corridor til i was looking for it!

I would make one slight correction however The Americans have previously experimented with weaponising and aerosolising gasses, I only read this a couple of weeks ago when researching another thread

Sanguiniuse says:

The US air force experimented with using high altitude deliveries of various weapons (this is where this gets interesting) leaving several top secret military operation linked to chemtrails.

The first was Operation Dew in the 1950s which experimented with aerosol based delivery off-shore which would cover an incredibly large area by the time the cloud reached inland.

Operation LAC (50s) also was admitted as a test conducted over large areas of the US that was to monitor the dispersion of biological or chemical agents

These are specifically related to high altitude delivery but involved aerosols nonetheless, you can wiki the operation names if you want to find out more. or check the thread @ viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2634

I have been wondering myself whether the smoke/gas is indeed nova gas, it would be very interesting indeed if the gas that emanates from the crawlers is actually nova gas too.

Back to the trailer... I dont really know if this is relevent to the SP or zombies story at all but the ship in the trailer is called the Rusalka (which is slavik for female ghost or water nymph) it was the name of a Russian Ironclad that was lost at sea in 1893 but the wreck was never found until 2003, It has always been assumed it was sunk by bad weather conditions though when divers inspected it they never could conclusively prove what sank it (I smell a conspiracy ;) ) also interestingly Rosalka is the name of an artifcial lake formed in Poland in 1943 less than 50 miles from Der Riese!

Maybe the ship not being found until recently has ties to the underwater diving scene? Are you possibly one of the people that goes to inspect the wreckage?