Black Ops Launch Trailer

scyther56

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but i thought it was AWESOME!!!!! :mrgreen:

Great song, new footage, JFK, What else do you want?! :D

Yeah I'm a bit dissapointed that there was no official zombie trailer, but for me, the leaked footage makes up for it. ;)

Why would they waste time and money on a zombies trailer when the majority of their market cares about multiplayer. They're selling it to everyone who bought MW2. Selling to zombie mode players is waste of money.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but i thought it was AWESOME!!!!! :mrgreen:

Great song, new footage, JFK, What else do you want?! :D

Yeah I'm a bit dissapointed that there was no official zombie trailer, but for me, the leaked footage makes up for it. ;)

Why would they waste time and money on a zombies trailer when the majority of their market cares about multiplayer. They're selling it to everyone who bought MW2. Selling to zombie mode players is waste of money.

Actually the majority of the people who mainly pre-order BO or is going to buy it it is because of zombies, and the fact the only reason that people still played W@W was also cuz of zombies not dat many people likes the multiplayer but i think this time its going to be the best multiplayer made so far.

Actually the majority of the people who mainly pre-order BO or is going to buy it it is because of zombies, and the fact the only reason that people still played W@W was also cuz of zombies not dat many people likes the multiplayer but i think this time its going to be the best multiplayer made so far.

Compare the number of people who still play zombie mode and the number of people who play MW2. The preorders for BO have surpassed MW2's. That math hows that most peoplke are getting it becaus the box says "Call of Duty". It would still sell the same amount if it didn't have zombies. Zombies is just the developers deciding to be nice and waste their money on you.