Watch where you're looking folks....

Joshm88

It appears the secret is out....new leaks springing up which are major spoilers for both single player and zombie mode. I've noted articles on CVG, Prouct Review news, codblackopsblog and others with major spoilers and no *spoiler warning* titles...

So if you want to keep up the suspense until release day (and it's well worth it), or until Treyarch reveal a zombie trailer....be careful!!! I imagine more and more leaks will appear in the coming days...and despite Activision removing videos, there are screenshots galore...

I'm really rather annoyed PR News spoiled it for me :( I must resist the urge to click "black ops zombie" in google news....bummer.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...even some guy is live streaming his playing of COD Black Ops from his iPhone. He's offline right now but said he would be on later today.

That sounds like f1stdacuffs. That guy somehow manages to get legitimate copies of COD about 2 weeks early every year. LOL, what is funny is I have seen a few videos come up of single player zombies with his trademark "fist" icon somewhere in the screen and someone else is trying to pass the video off as their own.

"Project Leak" is in effect, but at this rate I don't know what Project Leak represents......does it aim to control the leaks, or to proliferate them? Whatever the case, be careful where you go from here. If you can survive less than 7 days without being on the Internet, you'll be spoiler-free until release day.....but we all need the Internet, one way or another, so you're at greater risk of spoilage.

i cant go into it, but i just seen a dumbass video that is on a highly rated website with many viewers.... but if it isnt fake then it clashes with everything ever spoken about gknova6, or anything else in that matter. its so fake but people are believeing it.

and lol i think project leak is making these videos to knock people of course!