St Paul's Cathdral. Zombie Map???

ccm404e

I was looking at viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2796&p=41293#p41293

A post talking about a strange figure seen in GKNOVA6. Someone thought it looked alot like Jesus on the cross, and i seem to think so. I went to GKNOVA and saw that as the zombies run to and smother the camera lens, a stained glass window is in behind them. A building with Jesus on the cross and stained glass windows could only be one of two things.

1. A church

2. A very religous person's house who is wealthy enough to afford having stained glass windows in her/his house.

I'd go for option 1. I then thought about Carbon's theory on the wooden planks in Der Riese pointing out that each of the new zombies maps are in different places in Europe. One in Germany (Kino Der Toten) one in Paris (The Eifell tower. There is a picture on a billboard of a load of zombies swarming the eifell tower) and London. Now there is a billboard in Der Riese showing a picture of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Now if the church is a new zombie map, could it be in St Paul's cathedral, London? Just a theory. But if Germany's a Cinema, Paris is the Eifel tower, due to the process of elimination it has to be London the church is in. I don't have a shot of the London picture in Der Riese, but if anybody has a link or anything we can examine it and see if St Paul's cathedral is perhaps in the background or somthing...

This is me just rambling by the way. The two things make sense in my head if not your own. If you an American and do not have knowledge of British culture, google St Paul's cathedral and check if it feels Zombie-fied enough.

Sam :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not Parliament and not Big Ben!

So copied this from -> viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2524

Just to help matters.. The England Board shows this image..

The area circled on the map to the left is Kent.

And from the 'carefully' doodled on image you can see..

The lighthouse is highlighted in red,

The shipwreck highlighted in blue,

The green highlights rocks/sea

And some zombies moving towards the wreck.

Well as I pointed out about the lighthouse.. it can also be seen when teleporting in Der Riese..

Also, just a link to this new guys thread - Which I believe he has found the location of one of the next zombie maps..

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2634

This is an excellent idea but if you remember back to Resistance fall of man or whatever it was called, well that game on PS3, They tried to ban or did ban it because it had violence and murder in St Paul's cathedral, It'd be pretty cool though :) don't hold me to this post by the way but I saw this intel on multiple sites, the ban may have been lifted since :)