Bonus round 4

m12

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he just say at the end "We'll see you next week with another episode"? Does that mean we are getting our zombie trailer 2 days before launch, when im sure people will already have it?

No it's not always about black ops, it's about several games.

Again a letdown btw, still no zombies :\

Have just watched The Bonus Round part 4 on Gametrailers TV (Link: http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/410?ch=4).

IT REVEALED NOTHING ATALL ABOUT ZOMBIES - Nothing in the way of gameplay - They talk about WaW Zombie lore very briefly. :( or anything interesting really :|

There is another episode scheduled for next sunday, where a possible reveal may take place.

However I think its far more likely that it will be revealed tonight in launch trailer.

Just thought i'd let yall know.

Peace :mrgreen:

Have just watched The Bonus Round part 4 on Gametrailers TV (Link: http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/410?ch=4).

IT REVEALED NOTHING ATALL ABOUT ZOMBIES - Nothing in the way of gameplay - They talk about WaW Zombie lore very briefly. :( or anything interesting really :|

There is another episode scheduled for next sunday, where a possible reveal may take place.

However I think its far more likely that it will be revealed tonight in launch trailer.

Just thought i'd let yall know.

Peace :mrgreen:

You hit the nail right on the head...... and thats why i thought it was a waste........

Can somebody upload it to YouTube so that i Can Watch it on my phone

I have no computer untill next week so I'm checking the internet with my phone but It's really hard to post and write so i won't be posting so much but I can look on the codz site and watch YouTube so can someone please upload the video to YouTube and post a link here.

Can somebody upload it to YouTube so that i Can Watch it on my phone

I have no computer untill next week so I'm checking the internet with my phone but It's really hard to post and write so i won't be posting so much but I can look on the codz site and watch YouTube so can someone please upload the video to YouTube and post a link here.

sorry no, someone might, but never min,d its a total let down except the possiblity of dlc for single player as well as zombies an multiplayer