Halloween Playdate - Xbox 360 Only

Covert Gunman

First of all, let me say this: Happy Halloween! And on that note, seeing that zombies is such a hit on Halloween, the CoDz site will be hosting a special Halloween playdate.

We will be playing the classic Call of Duty: World At War and of course we'll be playing some Zombies.

The way this is going to work is that we will be hosting an MP Lobby where you guys and girls can join in. Once we've got enough people, we will break up into groups of four to head off and fight endless waves of undead nazis. Carbon will stay in the lobby as long as it takes for everyone to find partners, then he will be playing too with a lucky group of 3. If we need to, we will open up a second lobby.

We want to do this on the 360 and PS3. If we can get one of our PS3 Ambassadors to host for the PS3, then we can open it up to them as well. We will update this thread once we have confirmation of a PS3 Ambassador's availability. If we can't, then we leave it up to you, the CoDz PS3 community to take charge and set up some zombie games. PS3 members who do well with this could even earn a PS3 Ambassador spot.

EDIT: PS3 Playdate info here viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2800

If you'd like to participate, then join the MP lobby of Carbonfibah (XBL GT: carbonfibah). If carbon's lobby gets full, then I will open up another lobby of my own (XBL GT: Covert Gunman).

We will be playing at 8PM EST / 5PM PST

So if you want to make sure that you get a spot, we suggest you try to join in a little early. Carbon will be closing his MP lobby down around 8:30pm EST to start playing. If you miss this time frame be sure to come back to the forums or chat and try to set up a game for yourself with other members.

We hope to see a lot of you out there, and once again, we want to wish you a Happy Halloween!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To the CODz PS3 Community:

I'm sorry that I WILL NOT be able to host Tonight, as, I will be having some good 'ol Halloween Party fun.

With that note, I am going to attempt to try to get into contact with Triixster, as I believe the Ps3 community Deserves to have a good playdate.

Any other PS3 Member who would like to step up and Take control of this playdate, I would be eternally Grateful to you.

Once Again I'm sorry, Best Wishes to the Xbox and The PS3

Happy Halloween!

-Strwrsbob

Please Follow Whetstone's instructions above as they seem to be very helpful in possibly getting a playdate organized for you guys. Have fun guys! Sorry I can't be there!

Can someone please host this for PS3, I was hoping that I would be able to make the next playdate, but I had already made plans to go trick-or-treating for donations for Unicef for Key Club at school. They are a company that sends money over to a country that needs it, and this year they are sending it over to Uraguay....

I'm sorry guys :(