Possible New Strange person or being on GKNova6?

Graffiti Skys

Solved! - Read below before you advance through this topic.

New challenge | The footage makes what has been found to be on a much large scale.

Can anyone think why or what it could be?

Edit (3rd of November) || Seems that this has been figured out and its partly due to the recent leaks of the game.

The user who showed what it is has posted in this forum topic.

On behalf of the user I would like to make it clear he did not reveal anything without taking thought and care into it.

I would like to thank those who kept silent about the leak.

I wouldn't like to raise alert on this leak as its really nothing thats worth banning for.

(Some of you may know that I already made a topic on this, but due the website going down my account didn't save.)

Hi guys!

New member to CODz Forum, but I have been a guest since near the start of GKNova6.

I think I've come across something new and something no one else has found yet.

On the bottom right television there is a scene with a close up on some zombie chests.

At one point a zombie walks into the screen making it go dark for a second. When it moves

back out of the way, something took me by surprise of what was behind it.

Example image/how I see it:

Now to me its many things and kinda creeped me out.

First thing that came to mind is that it looked like a female zombie or even a starved person.

Second after a few minutes of looking at it, I thought could this be Samantha?

But I also had a feeling its a new Hangman as it seems to be in a set pose, but the clip

is like 0.5 seconds long.

One last thing is that it appears as if its floating or flying towards the player.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I uploaded a screencap of it, too. I just call it "Woman", but other possible names from your previous thread could include "Angel", "Mannequin", or even "Samantha". It'd be ten times creepier if it were actually Samantha.

Also if you look closely there appears to be some writing next to her. She could be tied to some teleporter maybe? Hopefully some more information will be revealed on her.....otherwise, we'll just have to wait until the 9th.

Alien test subject? Overseer of the "Zombies"? Jesus? Ghost? :roll: I dunno.

Not Samantha. I know that.

P.S. No one knows what we will be seeing tonight on bonus round (October 31st). Could be zombie gameplay/trailer. Could be a 5 second teaser trailer of DOA. ;)

You know, i kept watching that screen over and over and trying to figure out what the person is. Having looked at the surroundings in some of the clips in that screen, i think that...

It may be a church!

Look at the hanging figure. Somebody said it looks like Jesus on the cross. I think that it could be quite likely. And also look at when the Zombies run at the screen. The windows behind them are arched glass. Perhaps stained glass windows. Now think back to Carbon's theory with the wooden planks in Der Reise. The next maps being a different place in Europe. The German Cinema, The Eifel Tower, and Big Ben in London. But perhaps it's not Big Ben. It may be St Paul's cathedral in London. Does anybody else think so? Could one of the zombies maps be in St Paul's cathedral, London? Tell me what you guys think. It's just me trying to figure things out here.

Sam

also what i mentioned was that one of those new crawlers seems to run back to her? maybe she's controlling them? at wich point does it come in the video?

If you read my first post on this topic, you'll know when. I did describe what happens just before she/it/thing appears on the bottom right monitor. My computer really lags on GKNova6 because I run a lot of applications at

once using my CPU usage up to the limit. So thats how I saw it in slow motion.

You know, i kept watching that screen over and over and trying to figure out what the person is. Having looked at the surroundings in some of the clips in that screen, i think that...

It may be a church!

Look at the hanging figure. Somebody said it looks like Jesus on the cross. I think that it could be quite likely. And also look at when the Zombies run at the screen. The windows behind them are arched glass. Perhaps stained glass windows. Now think back to Carbon's theory with the wooden planks in Der Reise. The next maps being a different place in Europe. The German Cinema, The Eifel Tower, and Big Ben in London. But perhaps it's not Big Ben. It may be St Paul's cathedral in London. Does anybody else think so? Could one of the zombies maps be in St Paul's cathedral, London? Tell me what you guys think. It's just me trying to figure things out here.

Sam

France board on der riese, they showed Paris, could it be notre dam?

Looks like a singer dancing on stage in one of those shiny dresses that Empathsizes the butt. Also by the quality of the shot I would say its a picture on a wall of a movie place advertizeing the movies. You could also see spotlights in the back of it. Thats what I was getting at. I also knew what it was but didnt wanna ruin it for anyone.

Now I think in my opinion it can only be one of two things.

1 - Top part of a teleporter. (It looks like its a part of something bigger and slightly resembles the top of a teleport coil?)

2 - Some sort of tortured hangman/crawler. (Due to the hung up position of the object/thing/person.)

Keep this thread going by giving it your best guess and why?

It has well over 800 views and if those people actually had an idea but don't have an account.

Well what you waiting for! Sign up and put your idea on what it may be! I'm so eager to figure

out what it is.

I think this is a great find too, this the second time i've written today about how amazed i am at what people find in these trailers, because I never catch anything like this.

I'm inclined to agree with the people who think it is a woman

Because I think A looks like breasts

And along those lines I think the bulge around her stomach/hips at B could be a pregnant bulge.

To me C Looks like some kind of device encasing her head with lots of wires coming out of it.

I do like the idea that it could be Samantha it would be very creepy and in the timeline she would be all grown up by Black Ops. I dont know whether shes birthing crawlers (eww!) or the device round her head could be some kind of psychic control interface (but is it to or from her???) but I am definately intrigued

Just throwing out ideas... Again great spot.

PS could you put a link to the original thread?