Slightly different angle

K1llsteelr

From 1st radio at the mainframe maxis is trying to control a zombie now i know the nazis exp with scopolamine and other mindcontrol drugs and there was no test chamber metioned and he said bring me another implying there where more ready(maybe storing at veruckt)

The zombie might not be subhuman yet either it dies in 2 shots and not going

totally nuts

Now the letter to the Reichstag he reports successfull teleportation unresponsive and cannot be controlled now surely by just reporting there unresponsive you would assume you cant tell them what to do but has added cannot be controlled implying they have changed in the teleporter.

He also reports they have run out of 115

So they need to refine the drug or gas(this could be gk doc 5)

Find a new source of 115

Find a method to destroy the zombies in an emergency as there uncontrollable

Now most effective way would be to gas them (theres a pic of bio suit in animal testing)

but if there using a drug this could have the same effects as Atropine so they would need a new nerve gas possibly novachok to slowdown or kill the zombags

This is where the japanese expertise come into it and a source of 115 at tunksta

Nerve gas classes where copied by the usa/nato from the german codenames

So if the nazis had a gas the allies didnt know about it could of been codename GK

All Nazi nerve gas codenames started with G for example cyclosarin was discovered by the nazis the research lost and rediscovered later in 1949 and named by nato GF

Now say they have done all this how would they deploy this undead army most theorys are that there being teleported to england france germany now something doesnt add up this doesnt seem like mass deployment but the bomb/missile image from gk transmisson does

I think the weapon is fired from from the flytrap the teleporters are to transform and move the zombies to the mainframe then to the flytrap

The tele location labels are pointing to the direction of the country this would seem an efficient loading system

Now reasons that make me question about teleporting to the invading country

Wouldnt there have to be a pad at the country there teleporting to

Dr Maxis and ED could have built one in the tunksta room they could build one in france and germany

But how is teleporting to england going to work

They could fly one in or something but this is risky if this didnt work considering englands so close they would have to guard it somehow to stop it being destroyed by the enemy

When maxis says larger conduit to channel the energy i think he means larger vehicle to move the 115 or die gloke (im not sure on this now and the conduit could be for mindcontrol radiowaves or deathray)

Theres a picture of the eifil tower on the french board but the picture for england is a concrete lighthouse this wouldnt conduct much and german board has nothing like a conduit on it

Theory group 935 pic has 5 teleporters on it these could be A B C and mainframe and tunksta or maybe the mainframe is not included and theres another teleporter

(this could be KINO)

On the blackboard with "i know its you edward" and "why wont it work" etc is

what i think says "after tutunska registration"

Meaning the teleporters worked before they linked to tutunska

As on the board experiment 935 is a success

It also makes sense you can see tutunska sometimes when you teleport

Now we know ed kills maxis but according to the illumati telegram ed and maxis are still alive on 23 dec 1944(i also noticed this had SOG on it)

The radio message to peter You must know by now that we failed to contain

the asylum

Now the date for veruckt is sep 1945 which is passed VE day so who are maxis and ED supposed to be working for

Also the radio messages 1 2 3 in DR are later than the letter to the Reichstag message as he had no sucessfull tests before he died and had no 115 left after letter as the teleporters dont work down to ED's meddling

Message 2 the dog doesnt reappear im asuming ed sent it to tunksta

Now the message The seed has been planted Observe and report Maxis must not know (i originally thought this was takeo being infected)

3 things spring to mind

The drug or gas has been changed

The asylum is going to be bombed

Someone is going to sabotage the asylum

Saboteur suspect nikoli he was supposed to be at verrukt he was treated badly by the russians he prefers Ed to Tank And ED always complements him

Now after the seed is set ed gets the message to kill maxis which he does he then teleports to tutunska meets takeo and waits for tank and nikoli

They teleport to die riese Tank gets seperated and killed Takeo turns into a zombie

Nikoli gets split up and cant teleport from C and gets trapped in the tunnel and ed ends up in Tele B

The walkie message is nikoli and ed saying goodbye

Now in the same walkie message the alarm starts and the shield i think is gas deployment this is why Ed wants his pills not cyanide pills but Anti nerve gas pills

How does the story carry on my guess its to do with die gloke or the vril

the illumati where interested they put the project number 647 on the

telegram (also on that date a ufo was recorded in germany)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

lol Okay back on topic first off please use correct grammar, that was really hard to understand. Also I don't know about a lot of these drugs, so some of this went over my head. But when you mentioned gb gd and something else, that got me thinking about how Samantha, then her friends or sisters, then either gb or gd, we can't tell, are written in Kino der Toten. I don't know what those are though, please explain everything.

There the classification codes of nerve gases the germans used which Allies/nato kept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerve_agent

I have mentioned these in several posts and the reason why this is connected to GK but my poor written skills cannot explain this

Sorry about the grammer i could try and edit but dont see much point as i have made points in other posts prelaunch BO that have been close to what happens and i have explained to the best of my written abilitys also some theorys i have now have changed

I talked about an icebreaker hiding a secret base and nazis in the artic before release and everyone thought i was nuts

Hence waste of time

I thought my post about the vril was useful and easy to understand but no replys

Confirming it was an original schematic would of been a start and discussion of the device drawn on the blackboard being a deathray

Now i have found a document with deathray header in BO misson project NOVA and posted this and asking if anybody has translated the german in the same room the document is but no reply

I have also asked if anybody has read the polish researchers books about DR and die glocke etc which treyarch seem to have a lot of info from

I think

Nova gas turns humans into zombies

Element 115 makes them undead

The nazis could do this but has no control over the zombies

The mind control im only guessing is a combination of drugs and radiowaves and this maybe never worked as the CIA carried on the experiments

Oh and the 23 dec 1944 i think was when a nova gas V2 was launched this could of hit england (there was a UFO sighting in france on this date)and this date is on the telegram

I was wrong about the bomb (maybe V2) picture from the gk transmission it looks like the back is full of novagas not zombies the other pictures also tie in with nazis in the artic and the effects of a deathray that the SS where designing at the end of the war

My badly explained post above was also trying to point to the DR trailer and the fact that everyone is confirmed dead apart from ED and the location of the walkie radios make sense as this is where ED and Nikoli are in the trailer and this could be them saying goodbye

I think you're onto something, you clearly know a lot about these Nazi conspiracies. Bu t who is ED? Also we know that everyone lives in Kino, which we've confirmed somewhere that it takes place in the Cold War after Der Riese. I think the deaths in the trailer were just for dramatic effect, or they decided to have those two characters canonically dead, but just keep them in Kino so it could be fun.

ED = dr richtofen

Im being totally honest this original post was made in haste before Black ops release

I honestly thought the trailer was for dramatic effect but found it weird that where the two walkie radios are where nikoli and Ed end up in the trailer and could be them you hear on the radio in teleporter b

Has anyone also noticed the reason nikoli dies because he cant teleport and has to go down the tunnel this is funny because this really can happen

And i have just thought something if time travel is part of zombies the Deriese complex would be on top of the list of places the americans would have time traveled back to as it had all there top research and scientests also documents linking companys etc on the nazi plans to move mass amounts of money around the world towards the end of the war

Also if you look into nerve gas development on the soviet side they captured all the japanese technolgy and discovered the latest of the nazi's research but not much else is known and proberly never will be

Its quite feesable that early novichok was already invented by the nazis during the war.

If not the nazi and japanese info would have very useful in aid of developing it

lol Okay back on topic first off please use correct grammar, that was really hard to understand. Also I don't know about a lot of these drugs, so some of this went over my head. But when you mentioned gb gd and something else, that got me thinking about how Samantha, then her friends or sisters, then either gb or gd, we can't tell, are written in Kino der Toten. I don't know what those are though, please explain everything.

It sa JD. it's referring to JD_2020. The same image can be seen all over the place in der riese