Would you like to thank Treyarch?

RedDeadRiot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My clan has done grab bags (or boxes) for devs before. Everyone sends something to one person, who makes a sort of care package to send over. We did custom home brewed beer, we also did dog tags, keychains.

If you're going to do this... do it big.. make it quality. That way you will stand a chance of being remembered.

That's a sick idea! That one will definatly get put in the poll.

I liked the idea of the trophy, or atleast something solid, that they would put with all their other achievements at Treyarch Studios, so when they are showing someone around they'll be like "And this one we got from the CoDz community as a thanks for Call of Duty Black Ops zombies!" To me that would be pretty cool.

I liked the idea of the trophy, or atleast something solid, that they would put with all their other achievements at Treyarch Studios, so when they are showing someone around they'll be like "And this one we got from the CoDz community as a thanks for Call of Duty Black Ops zombies!" To me that would be pretty cool.

Well, the trophy could be included with the care package, if that gets chosen.

Yes this could very well happen, we would have to sort out some sort of donation site for that to happen though. Carbon will not be paying for things out of his pocket unless he chooses to donate. Whoever brought the idea up could maybe do that as their contribution? But i like the idea as well.

Yes this could very well happen, we would have to sort out some sort of donation site for that to happen though. Carbon will not be paying for things out of his pocket unless he chooses to donate. Whoever brought the idea up could maybe do that as their contribution? But i like the idea as well.

'Twas my idea :) It'll cost just over a tenner for the trophy. I could just get it shipped to whoever was collecting all the items (most probably an American), so it proably will cost £20 overall.

Can you put Skinny_Jay's idea on? we all send dog tags with our initials or whatever on them and they all get put on one chain and sent to tryarch, to me that would be awesome!

This site allows you to make a single personalised dog tag for $7, and it has free worldwide shipping.

Research away! Ping me on here or Twitter if you want assistance with anything. I am thinking we need to have a solid plan in place by next week. They'll be in Vegas for the launch party, then probably on vacation for a week or two right after the game drops.... Wonder if we could get a solid idea of their post launch agenda? Anyways... we wouldn't need to hurry to get this out if most of them will be out of the office for a few weeks. Gives us time to do it right! Quality counts!

Research away! Ping me on here or Twitter if you want assistance with anything. I am thinking we need to have a solid plan in place by next week. They'll be in Vegas for the launch party, then probably on vacation for a week or two right after the game drops.... Wonder if we could get a solid idea of their post launch agenda? Anyways... we wouldn't need to hurry to get this out if most of them will be out of the office for a few weeks. Gives us time to do it right! Quality counts!

Exactly, after the ideas are decided we can use the next few weeks for planning etc, fine tune everything. That's good that they'll be out and about to give us some time.