My thoughts on Quick Scoping in Black Ops

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? is it so hard to find a guy in a ghillie suit while he's running around with a darn sniper rifle seriously its not that hard to kill them....but for some people it provides a serious challenge....sad....but people are still gonna quick scope....there's always a way to do it....

Lol nice avatar xD but still, it's an EXPLOIT. They were MADE for scoping in and taking a good upper body shot. It would be like a Spas in BO...do you really want that?

Don't most quickscopes require to be "scoped" in for one second, in my opionion it wont matter as long as the kill is killed as quick as possible so it may only take a second to see the cross hairs but someone out there will quickscope....if not then there will be a new trend some one will make and there are many possibilities like the cross bow...people are gonna be making lots of montages with the cross bow....

....if not then there will be a new trend some one will make and there are many possibilities like the cross bow...people are gonna be making lots of montages with the cross bow....

the cross bow may be 1 shot kill but its balanced, only 2 shots of ammo, and after you stick someone with it, theres plenty of time on the explosive for them to run up to you, and take you down with them

i see there being no problem with the cross bow.

also the problem is not that it is a " trend" the problem is that Quick scoping is, as JD says " CHEAP"

alright yes quick scoping can be cheap...but really now take out something that was fun for (some) people...there's always gonna be a way to quickscope no matter how CHEAP it is.

Dude you're so right! i mean who didnt find it fun when online matches got boring, to just have a quick noscoping/quickscoping match with your friends? and yess.. there will always be a way to quickscope, remember cod 4 and 5? I just hope that with this new hatred towards it they dont try and nerf what is still left of quickscoping in black ops :cry:

alright yes quick scoping can be cheap...but really now take out something that was fun for (some) people...there's always gonna be a way to quickscope no matter how CHEAP it is.

if thats true,if theres always a way to do it, then why do so many quickscopers go crazy when JD says you wont be able to quickscope anymore?

AHH it's pricks like him that make me wanna smash someones face in!! He is probably soo shit at quickscoping that he has to whine for ten fucking minutes...

First I just wanted to say could you please refrain from swearing on the forum, it is a violation of the Forum Code of Conduct.

Second, I totally agree with what you're saying, it seems like the person was just too busy wingeing about the fact that he isn't very good at the game, he's making himself look like a crybaby online.

Guest Nzvder33

most of the quickscopers are so annoying(yes i quickscope myself)

first of all they never NEVER play the objective

second majority of em are whiny 12 year old yelling HARDSCOPE NOOB!,these people also think that you can only be skilled if you quickscope (WTF?)

i rather want them to defuse the bomb than getting an:

360noscopehardscopedropshotcollatteralheadshotacrossthemaphitmarker

most of the quickscopers are so annoying(yes i quickscope myself)

first of all they never NEVER play the objective

second majority of em are whiny 12 year old yelling HARDSCOPE NOOB!,these people also think that you can only be skilled if you quickscope (WTF?)

i rather want them to defuse the bomb than getting an:

360noscopehardscopedropshotcollatteralheadshotacrossthemaphitmarker

lol SO TRUE!!! :lol: