15 Killstreak Reward?

(V)

Does anybody recall a while back when Treyarch said they will not have the Tactical Nuke in Black Ops MP, or any game ending Killstreak reward, but the highest killstreak reward they have is a 15 killstreak? I know IW only showed up to the 11 Killstreak with the AC-130 (I don't recall them showing the Chopper Gunner) in their MP reveal, and the Tac Nuke was a little surprise for players when they actually released the game.

Do you think Treyarch have a nice little surprise in store for us, and what do you think the 15 Killstreak reward might be?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure JD confirmed on his Twitter during one of those #askJD sessions that the killstreak went to 11 and that was it. Which I am super happy with.... fewer lobbies with Campy McCampers going for that big 25 killstreak while we lose the objective.

^ This

Plus no killsteaks stack which is AWESOME! NO Napaalm -> Chopper Gunner -> Gunship! :D

I'm pretty sure JD confirmed on his Twitter during one of those #askJD sessions that the killstreak went to 11 and that was it. Which I am super happy with.... fewer lobbies with Campy McCampers going for that big 25 killstreak while we lose the objective.

Ahh, ok. I don't bothering with Twitter so...

^ This

Plus no killsteaks stack which is AWESOME! NO Napaalm -> Chopper Gunner -> Gunship! :D

killstreaks DO stack, i think you mean that they aren't cumulative anymore. you can still get 3 kills (UAV) then kill 2 more people and get your care package, and then after you throw your package you use the UAV.

We saw all the killstreaks that are going to be in the game at the september 1st event. No other killstreaks are going to be revealed, we have seen menus of the current killstreaks in black ops (Leaks) and they are all the same as they were at the event.

Isn't the 15 kill-streak gunship?(Correct me if I am wrong) I would use Rolling Thunder, Black Bird(SR-71), then dogs

You cant use the rolling thunder and the Blackbird, they are both 8 killstreaks.

Im glad killstreaks go up to 11. I believe getting 11 kills in a row would be quite a challenge, so imagine getting a 15 killstreak. But im still a bit skeptical about the dogs being a one hit-kill. It seems a bit overpowered in my opinion. But I guess you deserve it after getting an eleven killstreak by yourself without the help of a chopper or an airstrike.

Im glad killstreaks go up to 11. I believe getting 11 kills in a row would be quite a challenge, so imagine getting a 15 killstreak. But im still a bit skeptical about the dogs being a one hit-kill. It seems a bit overpowered in my opinion. But I guess you deserve it after getting an eleven killstreak by yourself without the help of a chopper or an airstrike.

In a recent video the guy showed you have to shoot ur unsilenced weapon first.

Isn't the 15 kill-streak gunship?(Correct me if I am wrong) I would use Rolling Thunder, Black Bird(SR-71), then dogs

You cant use the rolling thunder and the Blackbird, they are both 8 killstreaks.

Damn now i have to plan for another one, maybe switch rolling thunder for napalm strike because the napalm stays on the ground for a few so i can herd people yah

In a recent video the guy showed you have to shoot ur unsilenced weapon first.

I think thats BS... That guy probably just made presumptions based on the one time he tested it, and that one time he tested it the dogs didn't find him till he shot.

It's really not that much of a challenge.... <_ the maps are set up in such a way that camping is much more difficult than previous incarnations of game however... you get nice little streak going then bam... at>

But im still a bit skeptical about the dogs being a one hit-kill. It seems a bit overpowered in my opinion.

The dogs just sound pretty much like they were in W@W but just at a higher killstreak required. They never seemed OP in W@W because there's nothing your trusty knife can't do ;) .