Sam Worthington to voice Mason? + other character casts

Daveyjone

In a recent demonstration of the game to The Associated Press, Mason sounded distinctly like "Avatar" actor Sam Worthington. Anthony declined to say if it was Worthington's voice. Another person with knowledge of the game, who spoke on condition of anonymity because that person wasn't authorized to release the information, said it was Worthington.

I took this from the article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03418.html

I would like worthington to voice mason (hes the guy from avatar by the way noobs :lol: )

however, untill we find evidence, say, from a video, we will have to rely on this as our only evidence :D

oh and everyone elses voices:

Ed Harris portrays Mason's CIA colleague Jason Hudson and Gary Oldman does double duty by reprising his role as patriotic Russian squad leader Viktor Reznov from "World at War," Treyarch's last "Call of Duty" game, and also portraying a British character.

yay, go britain. I'm guessing thats in the iranian embassy seige scence we've all heard about.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic