Quick Scopeing In Black Ops

guerrrero25

Please tell me what you think because this is makeing me mad.Quick scopeing is not the way to play i mean do you see any real live soldiers quick scopeing in the middle of war........NO (i know it's a game)but thats not how its ment to be played either way quickscopeing takes no skills i mean if my 6 year old cousin can do it than any1 can do it. I tryed it one day and I killed alot of people. I dont understand why people say "it takes Skills"just please answer this

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who thinks they are cool and quickscope"

I don't think I'm "Cool" cause I can quickscope. I advise you change it to "I don't like Quickscoping" and "I like quickscoping". Games are meant to be FUN. Quickscoping is FUN.

Get it? Got it? Good.

PS: I know this is a bit harsh, but I honestly don't care. :)

I don't think I'm "Cool" cause I can quickscope. I advise you change it to "I don't like Quickscoping" and "I like quickscoping". Games are meant to be FUN. Quickscoping is FUN.

Get it? Got it? Good.

PS: I know this is a bit harsh, but I honestly don't care. :)

I'm not going to change it one because people really do think they are "cool" when they quick scope.Two I'm not the only one who agrees with this I have slot of people pluss the whole treyach studio that agree with me.And three I've had just about enough about the lil 12 year old kid'ds that think they are the sh*t when they play.Now everyone has they're opinion that's why I made it into a poll,but here is the thing treyarch listens to the community Nd the community said NO QUICKSCOPER'S so there.treyarch din't say it the community did.......Get it,got it,good

Everybody can have their own opinion on quickscoping. Just a note, please don't start a flame war here, it's just a thread for people who want to discuss Quickscoping in Black Ops.

Personally I think it's good that they took out quickscoping. It got to the point where people got full teams of 6 together and went out quickscoping. That to me is wrong. I know it's fun and all to quickscope, but once it gets to the point where it's the only thing you do, it gets annoying. I join matches, I'll snipe somebody and get cried at for "Hard-scoping". Why? It's not hard-scoping, it's using the sniper for it's purpose. If you hold your scope for more than 1 second it's now "Hard-scoping". I think that if you want to quickscope, go for it, but don't be angry because they got rid of it to try and compensate for the majority of the community's wants.

I h8 this damn argument its turining to one of those PS3/Xbox 360 is better, ones!! :evil:

I peronally enjoy quickscoping its fun and is hard and so i think its not cheap. I usually never encounter quickscopers anyways which is probably why i dont mind it that much, but that being said i enjoy and dont think its cheap.

I'm not going to change it one because people really do think they are "cool" when they quick scope.

Say that to OpTic who have a great and big community of quickscopers, Say that to OpTic Predator who plays GB and makes some money and alot of recognission off of it!

Don't mean to come across as harsh just saying my veiw

I'm not going to change it one because people really do think they are "cool" when they quick scope.

Say that to OpTic who have a great and big community of quickscopers, Say that to OpTic Predator who plays GB and makes some money and alot of recognission off of it!

Don't mean to come across as harsh just saying my veiw

Anyone can quick scope really they get paid because they actualy want to be recognized when I'm playing games I know people WAY better than them(really I've seen their video's and there are people out there better than them)my poit is quickscopeing is not the way to play the game(sure it's fun)but only with your friends,in private lobby's.belive it or not there ALOT of people who want to play the game like it's supoust to be played.

I don't think I'm "Cool" cause I can quickscope. I advise you change it to "I don't like Quickscoping" and "I like quickscoping". Games are meant to be FUN. Quickscoping is FUN. Get it? Got it? Good.

Now everyone has they're opinion that's why I made it into a poll

thats not a poll. Polls have listed opinions or answers as an option and your just making a nazi our of yourself.

/pwn.

ps. Quick scoping is cool. ;)

I don't think I'm "Cool" cause I can quickscope. I advise you change it to "I don't like Quickscoping" and "I like quickscoping". Games are meant to be FUN. Quickscoping is FUN. Get it? Got it? Good.

Now everyone has they're opinion that's why I made it into a poll

thats not a poll. Polls have listed opinions or answers as an option and your just making a nazi our of yourself.

/pwn.

ps. Quick scoping is cool. ;)

A Nazi of myself??? Just because majority of the community don't want quickscopeing dosn't mean you have to call me a Nazi.FYI jd_2020 called them cheap and people think they Are "cool" for quickscopeing.

I see. What I should have called you was a fanboy. Basically, your threads poll is not an applicable poll because it is answers based on your opinions ("or you think your cool and like quick scoping") That is not an applicable poll because your basically just bashing quick scopers because they pwnt you. Sure, its mainly 1 shot kill with Quick scopes but that is not our fault that the Sniper riles are so hardcore like that. Think about it, basically a barrett .50 is going to be 1 shot 1 kill almost 50% of the time being its a .50 cal. Just A. either change your poll options to "I Quickscope" and "I Do Not Quickscope" Or "I Like Quick Scopeing" and "I dislike Quick Scoping" because Those poll options would be more acceptable and make you look like less of an 8 year old or B. just GTFO n k thnx.

I love Quickscoping its fun, especially when using marathon instead of sleight of hand and still going positive....such memories, but still if you can't kill a quickscoper pointblank or at least from the distance then that tells you something, stay the heck away from him and go after people who aren't quickscoping...plain and simple..Bump?

While quick scoping looks cool in a well edited montage I think it's an extremely cheap way of playing.

I mean people complain about knifers (sometimes with or without commando) they complain about rockets and grenade launchers, they even complain about people using assault rifles!!

And yet ALL of those methods are possible in real life, whilst quickscoping is impossible.

I dont think quickscoping is cheap if you're talking about CoD4. But when you're talking about mw2s Quickscoping, then i would have to say yes. Its extremely Cheap. Mainly because you were able to put Sleight of hand pro on snipers, but now treyarch has taken that possibilty off so, its all gooood. Quickscope away, if you wish!!!! :lol:

I dont think quickscoping is cheap if you're talking about CoD4. But when you're talking about mw2s Quickscoping, then i would have to say yes. Its extremely Cheap.:
I compleately agree with you in cod 4 it takes ACTUAL skill and timeing but in mw2 its cheap. The only person i admire is joehands0me (if you dont know him he is a god at quickscopeing in cod 4 and a god in editing video's)and he does not get paid for any of his video's check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgIBR10Efc