Tired of quick scoper's....

guerrrero25

JD_2020 posted a tweet and this is what the fan send him

@JD_2020 #AskJD How exactly did you “counter” quick scoping?

Answer

@JD1010RU When you first sight-in, your sights won't be perfectly center. You'll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).

isn't that just wonderful i hate quick scopers and this just made my day

EDIT josh is answering alot of questions so i sugets for you guys to just go to his page and look at what he answerd :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started quickscoping and i dont care really much. I only do it if someone else is doing it I pull out my Intervention and show him/her how its done thats IT. Nothing really badwith quickscoping. Mostly people just mad because they cant do it. not trying to start an argument okay?

Guest Nzvder33

As I quickscope myself I'm REALLY!! Happy treyarch removed it

No more 11 year old trash talking bout quickscope noscope

That's why they're removing it he actually said ,a little it of the community did it

While a major hated it

Yess!

Now lil kids will be like :no scope me 1v1 crossbow time to fix that treyarch....

I thought that the leaked beta was a secret move on Treyarch's part to weed our potential cheaters and hackers. What if the quickscoping gets fixed prior to November 9?

Otherwise, well, I don't gripe about quickscopers, but at the same time I have zero skill with quickscoping (I mean, I tried it but I can't seem to do it). :|

lol. possible. yea i just started getting decent at it. but i don't quickscope quickscope. more of a scope quick and drag shot guy.

Dude you need to make your signature smaller I'm sorry but its getting pretty annoying. Back on topic i hate quickscopers for one reason..... when im in the lobby and there talking shit thinking they are bada** because they have luck.

i quickscope sometimes, but i WANT it removed. it unbalances the game. the only people that really care about this are just butthurt that they can't run around with their interventions and be "Pr0 N0sc0p3rZ". it was kind of dumb anyways.

besides, those who were good at quickscoping in WaW will probably be able to quickscope in this game too.(Quick-Scoping in WaW was amazingly more difficult than CoD4 or MW2 cause of the awkward way the snipers pulled up their scopes)

What does this have to do with zombies?

God your a fucking retard!

Hey i'm just telling the community what i found other people out more wierd stuff than this.I dont get why you have to be all mad about it im just expresseing myself..... And why use profanity and call me "retarted"you need to grow up this is only for people who just use this website to talk about zombie's and diferent topics