Are we getting exited for nothing???

guerrrero25

Well what do you you guy's think.Are we getting exited for nothing.I mean we are all saying oh yea new easter eggs,and They completed the story, and blah blah blah.What if the din't change nothing but the graphic's,and the gun's.My theory is that there are going to be new gun's and new perk's and to sort of follow my theory,that thing's might stay the same is that.one video (I forgot the name but i think i'ts bonus round)Is where Fluffy (the hell hound) is in a picture in the back round as it's concept art.So they remade fluffy to look more HD looking.So look my point here is,that they might just only make thing's look more high definition instead of changeing the whole thing.Again I could be way off and they could of remade the whole thing but the chances seem to be low. please rate and tell me what you think.*(ps)* just to make sure i might be 10000000000 completely wrong i just posted this to put my opinion out there maby other people have this on their mind two not just me

I forgot to mention this thank's to the 1st comment I like every zombie lover out there,I am praying that they do update and put new things there.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see everyone getting pumped and everything. I doubt i'm going to get Black Ops, Treyarch hasn't released any info yet, GKNova6, IMO has been badly handled and I was disappointed by how Treyarch gave up when MW2 came out, they could've done Map Pack 4 or atleast finished Der Riese. We were left alone, the zombie peoples, wondering why?

I see everyone getting pumped and everything. I doubt i'm going to get Black Ops, Treyarch hasn't released any info yet, GKNova6, IMO has been badly handled and I was disappointed by how Treyarch gave up when MW2 came out, they could've done Map Pack 4 or atleast finished Der Riese. We were left alone, the zombie peoples, wondering why?

Why are you using this site if your not getting black ops..? come on your going to see your whole entire friends list on black ops then your gonna go buy it. or just see the zombie trailer. (whenevr it does come out)

they were hard at work making Black Ops. they did more support than Infinity Ward EVER did. 3 map packs, each containing 3 new maps, most of which were pretty good, and 1 new zombie map which is ALWAYS a plus. be glad with what you get. cod4 only got 1 map pack...

Ugh your post made me want to rip my eyes out.

I'm not gonna flame you because I understand that this is your opinion. But you have to understand, Treyarch would NOT do that kind of thing. They see that we want zombies, so they're not just gonna tweak it a little bit and then regurgitate what they gave us with WaW. I wouldn't worry about the zombie mode being bad at all.

This'll be Treyarch's main money maker, so they have to make it big.

First thing's first. You missed the "C" in excited :P . I just had to be a bit of a grammar nazi there.

Well look at Nazi Zombies from W@W. Each map pack they continued to evolve it. Adding in perks, new traps, more expansive levels, pack a punch, the storyline, the turing on of power to make other things work. If map pack 4 did become a reality then you would bet that it would've added more, and people would've enjoyed it. Updating GFX is always a nice addition, but yes, if the gameplay is rubbish then GFX doesn't save a game. You don't want them to steer too far away from the original W@W zombies, because otherwise it might not be the zombies Treyarch created that we've come to love and enjoy. That's my thought anyways. Either way, Treyarch will continue to evolve the way their zombies will be played.

First off, the pulling of Map Pack 4 may not of been Treyarch's choice. Activision (you know, the guys who pay for the game's budget and have the final say in all things Call of Duty :evil: ) could of said not to release it because it might hurt MW2 sales. Usually it's the publisher that do those sort of things.

Im looking forward to Black ops so much and not for

one Second do i think Treyarch will let us down.

They may love drip feeding us tiny bits of information to get us hyped up

and its working!!! I would love a Zombies trailer you never know we might all get a Haloween treat!

12 days to go!!!!

IMO has been badly handled and I was disappointed by how Treyarch gave up when MW2 came out, they could've done Map Pack 4 or atleast finished Der Riese. We were left alone, the zombie peoples, wondering why?

Im sure Treyarch wanted to make some more mappacks, but as mentioned before ACTIVISION gives exclusive contracts to the developers for one year! That means Activision gives a "deadline" to the developers till which date DLC's can be released. They simply ran out of time to finish der Riese. (in case its incomplete but i dont think so)