ppsh-41 in black ops

Group701

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ppsh will probably be only in single player just like the model 1887s. Also, look at reznov's clothing. Its the same clothes he wore in world at war. Perhaps its a flashback, bridging the gap between WaW and Black ops. Im also seeing some skiing equipment on the guy that Reznov is taking out, so they're definintly somewhere cold like the arctic or maybe Moscow.

actually its the ppsh-43. a mordern version of the ppsh-41, but its the same thing and im happy to see this :D

dont you mean ppd-43? or was it pps-43? i cant remember

oh and i found it on cod wikia, so yea Получите трахание по этому

LANGUAGE sir Language

bot on topic it does look alot like the ppsh 41

DEFINITELY NOT A PPS-43. where is the pistol grip? there isn't one. that gun has the ppsh-41's profile, which didn't have a pistol grip.

IT. IS. A. PPSH-41.

i appologize for the use of all caps, but i am sick of one person posting something incorrect, and then everyone taking it hook line n sinker. i don't want these forums to be like the callofduty.com forums.

case in point: "imrim zakhaev in black ops." (btw his first name is spelled wrong, i never even played cod4 (gasps) and even i know how his name is spelled)

Can the PPsh-41 have a silencer on it? That would be awesome!

Well I've seen real-life images of customized PPSh-41's, equipped with an EOTech sight at least.

Also, some are saying that the gun in the image is a PPSh-43. If so......well, that kind of sucks, because the PPSh-43 doesn't have the blistering RPM of the '41. :cry:

Can the PPsh-41 have a silencer on it? That would be awesome!

i think there's some sort of mechanical reason preventing that. maybe because the rof is so high, gases would build up in the silencer and damage it, an it would soon be useless.

Equipping the PPSh-41 with a suppressor would require redesigning the muzzle. Plus I think that removing the current design of the muzzle would lead to higher recoil, because I think all those holes on the muzzle are meant for recoil reduction, considering the gun's extreme firing-rate.

But as I said above, I've seen pictures of a PPSh-41 equipped with some modern accessories. Let me see if I can dig up a picture.....here it is; the one I saw last year. I know it's not much, but it's something nonetheless.