New zombies are cosmic silverbacks!!!!!

MrSniperGuy

Okay, so if you follow the mods on Twitter then you should know about the cosmic solver backs. And unless you live under a rock you know that GKNOVA6 is now changed. And that you can see these new scary looking crawlers that look like aliens and are silver in color.... put the two together...

Could "cosmic silverbacks" be these weird alien crawler things?

These things really do look like aliens! Could this be the Area 51 thing coming into play? After all, the radios in Der Riese talk about the "U.S. Nevada base". AND the 935 Field Manual says "You will have no further contact with your governments "S" as in plural. So maybe, JUST MAYBE this 935 group is an international group that even the US is a part of.... After all, there are pictures or France, and many other countries on the boards and wood planks near the teleporters.

What do you guys think??? Discus!

MrSniperGuy :ugeek:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice thread.

im a noob to this so dont hate please.

i think ur right. to me they do NOT look like zombies. im only left with two conclusions

either they are experimental or aliens.

experimental is more likely cuz of elemt 115 and the labs being brought up.

as for aliens. well rumors have been spread about this since w@w's unreleased Map pack.

Okay, so if you follow the mods on Twitter then you should know about the cosmic solver backs. And unless you live under a rock you know that GKNOVA6 is now changed. And that you can see these new scary looking crawlers that look like aliens and are silver in color.... put the two together...

Could "cosmic silverbacks" be these weird alien crawler things?

These things really do look like aliens! Could this be the Area 51 thing coming into play? After all, the radios in Der Riese talk about the "U.S. Nevada base". AND the 935 Field Manual says "You will have no further contact with your governments "S" as in plural. So maybe, JUST MAYBE this 935 group is an international group that even the US is a part of.... After all, there are pictures or France, and many other countries on the boards and wood planks near the teleporters.

What do you guys think??? Discus!

MrSniperGuy :ugeek:

if you look closely at them they are wearing shorts

Guest Nzvder33

Guys a silverback is the alpha male of a monkey clan

So I don't think these are cosmic silverbacks cause

First they ain't leaders of a pack (too many of them)

Second,cosmic means space or universe(correction?)

And these don't look like space animals

But I could be wrong maybe they're halfalienhalfmonkey :D

Guest Nzvder33

Yup, already suggested. And to be honest, it's fairly possible, but I'm still not convinced that Dead Ops Arcade is what Zombies is called so I can't exactly call it a fact.

I don't think it is what zombies will be called either, I think it will be just "Zombies" and Dead Ops Will be a different, new Zombie mode with actual goals other than stay alive as long as you can. Like others have mentioned before kinda like special ops and zombies combined. JD_2020 has hinted around that there is another coop not announced yet, so this would make sense. I bet it will be like Zombies when it first came out and they will surprise you with it after you beat the game or something. Again this is just my theory, but it seems to make sense. :shock:

like what if a silverback and a alien met at a bar?