GKNova6 Update #2 10/20/10 Analysis

Niho

i think kino der toten was just an unreleased Map pack because it wasnt finished and would compete with MW2. They put it in Black Ops because it was so close to production and maybe they wanted to wrap up the WaW storyline with Dempsey and the crew.

Now we have this new storyline with modern guns, civilian zombies, civilians, new crawlers, and other stuff

so black ops can have its own unique story.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi CODz,

I had this all written at 6 this morning and was going to post but I was really running late for school, so here it is 12 hours later:

I am going to propose a theory. Personally, I'd like to start off by saying that I feel the second GK teaser update was made in response to the leak featuring Kino Der Untoten, to suffice the public's craving for more information; and its questionable integration to what GKNOVA6.com has shown us thus far. More simple put, they released this extra teaser to show us that a zombie theater map is far from all that Treyarch has been working on. :)

The video contained the theme of a hospital or laboratory in the heat of battle between man and the undead, with a very Russian-esque setting.

The previous (initial) GKNOVA update video focused on a large explosion (possibly napalm) over zombies, this video features similar clips as well (first video clips on the top, new on the bottom):

^Various napalm explosions of high magnitude, maybe hinting at the details of the story?

Then I started to notice that there are many clips that aren't in-game footage, that lead me to believe they must be either exclusively added to the video for the purpose of the teaser website...or they are cut-scenes and cinematics from the game (ie; evidence for a link between either the single player campaign and zombies or just campaign and GKNOVA). In the latest GTTV Chapter 2 video, they spoke of how you will constantly have flashbacks in the game as the main character [in a room similar to that of the GK site] relating to the story as the campaign progresses...and as we all know, the achievements reveal some sort of link with GKNOVA and campaign details (missions). Well, this draws a huge conclusion from little information, but bear with me; remember how you had to beat the campaign for zombie mode in World at War? What if the campaign progresses, you learn about what GKNOVA has done, and then you unlock zombie mode as the follow-up to the campaign's story. *{Just a theory.}*

I also feel as though the appendages of these UGKZs (Unidentified GK Zombies) do not resemble that of humans, but more of monkeys. Even more so, I feel that they look like a wide variety of dominant human/monkey features/characteristics.

Here you go:

The following is either a different version of the UGKZs or possibly (as many have stated already) the cosmic silverback that we're all so curious to discover (which I only suggest because it looks larger and more agressive than the other UGKZs):

I also noticed a zombie in full lab-gear. Which--correct me if I am wrong, but--was not featured in the previous GK video, but was rather just scientists.

The most peculiar thing that I saw, was the guy standing in the monitor on the left, who appeared to be either on fire, glowing, or just very bright due to the lighting effects...but why would that particular character be so much bright than his comrade standing behind him? Maybe more cutscenes?

And my final point of interest:

Many clips show what appears to be an aerial view of some part of the map (or it could just be exclusive GK footage or a cutscene), showing helicopters flying over the burning battlefield below. The way the camera pans and the ground doesn't move also makes me feel as though Treyarch made the monitors small, blurry, and in pretty much red-scale colors so it doesn't show off to much. But, the aerial view appears to be from a helicopter, which makes me lean towards cutscene footage and not zombie killstreak rewards.

Here's the last photo I want to share that shows some part of some map/cutscene that we haven't seen before:

Up for discussion!

OG RJ

Does anyone else have that feeling that this zombie map will be unlocked after completing the single player campaign. Im thinking its gonna be like Mile High Club from cod4 on steroids. it just seems that it doesnt have the characteristics of a typical zombie match. I know about the quick revive machine, but im thinking it'll be more like a standard point a to point b mission. Im hoping this is not the case, but it also looks like a time trial mode. It seems very cinematic, not like the standard zombie game. It has cutcenes and also AI controlled civilians.

I'm sorry, I know this adds nothing at all important, but...

When you watch the thing, notice the scientist or whatever he is looking through the observation window. He leaves, but then seems to come back in a panic, getting attacked by a zombie. It looks like the zombie's thrashing him around like a wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube man.

This lab/hospital map is going to be incredible. If the game ships with three maps and their only stressing this one, its gotta be something special.

And if you watched the bonus round on gametraielrs, treyarch was talking about how they liked to give the community a first glance at things before they release it to the public so i think a teaser trailer is coming soon. Maybe teaser tomorrow and the co op reveal on the 31st? They still have to mention advertise dead ops.

There is definitely voices and theyre there for a reason. gotta look into that

Being the unoffical guncounts around 43 + carepackages and all the gamemodes theatre etc etc space on the disc is going to be tight

I could well be wrong but heres a thought the waw maps will come as code DLC

These maps will be tweaked and changed but kept close to the core some guns could come from black ops as a few are around in time frame

And the character skins for tank & co in dlc also

Yes i said it there dead they die following the 115 to nevada they crash in washington maybe

The bell and project ultra are on there way to Neu-Schwabenland by uboat but never make it

The soviets salvage ultra undercover of an old icebreaker and build and underwater testlab which is rebirth

I know its far to simple but what the hell

Anyone identfied the object on gknova hanging in the room with the revolving light looks bell shaped

i think the crawlers (more like creepers) were radation burned and hospitilised and bandaged the turned to zombags later this could of been from the bell or a nuke

The russians nuked there own army in kazakstan to see what happened

Im only speculating so

Being the unoffical guncounts around 43 + carepackages and all the gamemodes theatre etc etc space on the disc is going to be tight

I could well be wrong but heres a thought the waw maps will come as code DLC

These maps will be tweaked and changed but kept close to the core some guns could come from black ops as a few are around in time frame

And the character skins for tank & co in dlc also

Yes i said it there dead they die following the 115 to nevada they crash in washington maybe

The bell and project ultra are on there way to Neu-Schwabenland by uboat but never make it

The soviets salvage ultra undercover of an old icebreaker and build and underwater testlab which is rebirth

I know its far to simple but what the hell

Anyone identfied the object on gknova hanging in the room with the revolving light looks bell shaped

i think the crawlers (more like creepers) were radation burned and hospitilised and bandaged the turned to zombags later this could of been from the bell or a nuke

The russians nuked there own army in kazakstan to see what happened

Im only speculating so

? :facepalm:

Does anyone else have that feeling that this zombie map will be unlocked after completing the single player campaign....it also looks like a time trial mode. It seems very cinematic, not like the standard zombie game. It has cutcenes and also AI controlled civilians.

^^>>

...I started to notice that there are many clips that aren't in-game footage, that lead me to believe they must be either exclusively added to the video for the purpose of the teaser website...or they are cut-scenes and cinematics from the game (ie; evidence for a link between either the single player campaign and zombies or just campaign and GKNOVA). In the latest GTTV Chapter 2 video, they spoke of how you will constantly have flashbacks in the game as the main character [in a room similar to that of the GK site] relating to the story as the campaign progresses...and as we all know, the achievements reveal some sort of link with GKNOVA and campaign details (missions). Well, this draws a huge conclusion from little information, but bear with me; remember how you had to beat the campaign for zombie mode in World at War? What if the campaign progresses, you learn about what GKNOVA has done, and then you unlock zombie mode as the follow-up to the campaign's story. *{Just a theory.}*...

Found this on WTG website, it shows that the crawler things may have been planned way back in der reise. Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/showth ... !-(Walkers)-TelixionTheory

It kinda looks like them but it seems treyarch has developed them more.

I completely forgot about that particular UGKZ from the Der Riese teleporters, definitely supports the "Der Riese wasn't finished"-theory. It is becoming more and more clear that all of this has been planned WAY in advance and we really saw all of the clues, but with imaginations tangent to the real path that zombies is taking.

Don't you guys see the varying monkey/human characteristics that these UGKZs have?

This one almost doesn't have a face at all:

This one actually has a human-like appendage (more than the others do):

This one's face looks dominantly human (even looks like the way the animated 2007 Beowulf film depicted Grendel):

This one has a dominant female pelvic anatomy:

This one is more aggressive and has a hand position that reflects the Der Riese teleporter image:

With all of this analysis, we must remember that humans and monkeys aren't so far apart in both anatomy, genetics or ancestry.They seem to be varying forms of these new UGKZs, supporting the laboratory theory over a hospital (they clearly appear to be doing testing here, with soldiers in gas masks, etc). They may or may not be the cosmic silverback, but we also don't know when we will see these UGKZs in the game--whether the old four zombie maps will have them or when they come on the map. It could just be a replacement for dogs, where at round 5-7, zombies and UGKZs come, and you get an achievement for beating a UGKZ round for the first time. Just my imagination running, but plausible...

I can't wait for the GTTV 10/31 video, that'll clear all of this up.

OG RJ

Does anyone else have that feeling that this zombie map will be unlocked after completing the single player campaign....it also looks like a time trial mode. It seems very cinematic, not like the standard zombie game. It has cutcenes and also AI controlled civilians.

^^>>

...I started to notice that there are many clips that aren't in-game footage, that lead me to believe they must be either exclusively added to the video for the purpose of the teaser website...or they are cut-scenes and cinematics from the game (ie; evidence for a link between either the single player campaign and zombies or just campaign and GKNOVA). In the latest GTTV Chapter 2 video, they spoke of how you will constantly have flashbacks in the game as the main character [in a room similar to that of the GK site] relating to the story as the campaign progresses...and as we all know, the achievements reveal some sort of link with GKNOVA and campaign details (missions). Well, this draws a huge conclusion from little information, but bear with me; remember how you had to beat the campaign for zombie mode in World at War? What if the campaign progresses, you learn about what GKNOVA has done, and then you unlock zombie mode as the follow-up to the campaign's story. *{Just a theory.}*...

Found this on WTG website, it shows that the crawler things may have been planned way back in der reise. Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/showth ... !-(Walkers)-TelixionTheory

It kinda looks like them but it seems treyarch has developed them more.

I completely forgot about that particular UGKZ from the Der Riese teleporters, definitely supports the "Der Riese wasn't finished"-theory. It is becoming more and more clear that all of this has been planned WAY in advance and we really saw all of the clues, but with imaginations tangent to the real path that zombies is taking.

Don't you guys see the varying monkey/human characteristics that these UGKZs have?

This one almost doesn't have a face at all:

This one actually has a human-like appendage (more than the others do):

This one's face looks dominantly human (even looks like the way the animated 2007 Beowulf film depicted Grendel):

This one has a dominant female pelvic anatomy:

This one is more aggressive and has a hand position that reflects the Der Riese teleporter image:

With all of this analysis, we must remember that humans and monkeys aren't so far apart in both anatomy, genetics or ancestry.They seem to be varying forms of these new UGKZs, supporting the laboratory theory over a hospital (they clearly appear to be doing testing here, with soldiers in gas masks, etc). They may or may not be the cosmic silverback, but we also don't know when we will see these UGKZs in the game--whether the old four zombie maps will have them or when they come on the map. It could just be a replacement for dogs, where at round 5-7, zombies and UGKZs come, and you get an achievement for beating a UGKZ round for the first time. Just my imagination running, but plausible...

I can't wait for the GTTV 10/31 video, that'll clear all of this up.

OG RJ

To me they look more like humans instead of monkeys in the first pic you can see that it has human like ears and it also has a butt chin :?

This is killing me!But heres my take...

After the der riese incidents it was destoyed by the russians...or at least they said that and really recovered the remaining 115.Scientists then worked it into its gas state and renamed it nova gas.GK was the orginization dealing with it like group 935 dealt with the 115 and der riese.while working on that there was a leak at the lab, thus creating your labcoat zombies and these experimental monkey crawlers.I theorize that these hazmat heroes are the new team sent in to neutrilize the situation with possibly the help of america (napalm strikes).GK also fits in because it is the evil group funding the whole thing hence you guys idea of a man controlloing the zombies.so while i think you will finally rap up waw with kino der toten you will also begin a new chapter as these hazmatters.so i believe we'll see the 4 maps for those who got them and regular will come with waws mp4 zombie map and our new lab/hospital.Also as far as killstreaks in zombies, i would use them but id hate to think of getting too comfortable and losing that nostalgia of feeling helpless.The best part of zombies is when you scramble to open a door knowinf ull well theres a billion zombies trailing you and your hearts pounding.well thats my rant and dont be too harsh its my 2nd post please.Cant wait till Nov. 9th!!! :D

Erich Traub maybe who Richtofen is based on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Traub

He was a vet and headed bio weapons at Insel Riems

In 1943, the ownership of the “Staatliche Forschungsanstalten Insel Riems” was transferred to the Reich and the institute was re-designated “Reichsforschungsanstalt Insel Riems”.

In 1945, equipment and appliances of the institute were lost to the Soviet Union as war reparations he worked for the nazis soviets americans He was living working in usa before war

and working on usa bio weapon program

The japanese where developing bio weapons in manchuria with secret bases for a long time

and this is maybe why there at tutunska the russians may have worked with them earlier in the war

In 1944/5 the russians gathered all jap bio (unit 731) intel in the invasion of manchuria and built a bio lab @ Sverdlovsk KAZAKSTAN Theres a SP misson here

I know this is not where verrukt is but the story is interesting

http://home.earthlink.net/~earthmath17/ss_projects.htm (source)

Lubiaz Abbey

Lubiaz (Leubus, Leubensis) Abbey is a world treasure that was built starting in the twelfth century, and added to in the centuries after. During World War II the abbey was used as

a retreat for German researchers in the wake of Allied bombings near Berlin. Among other things, the abbey was used for the development of radar components by Telefunken. The

abbey is approximately 9 miles southwest of Wolów, and 26 miles west of the regional capital of Breslau

In 1941 AEG became the sole owner of Telefunken when Siemens transferred its Telefunken shares to AEG as part of the "Telefunken settlement." Because of the air raids on Berlin in

1943, the Telefunken radar project moved to Lubiaz. Herbert Franz Mataré, a German physicist, is known to have worked on the receiver element, which worked at a super high

frequency (SHF). The radar was given the codename "Naxos." It generated signals in the range of about 3 GHz. The idea was to be able to track enemy planes, though some researchers believe the radar was used as a Early Warning shield for Germany at the end of the war.

In 1944, as the Russian army closed in, the abbey site was abandoned and most of the research equipment was left behind. The Telefunken operation was transferred to the (part of der riese complex) Langenbielau labor camp in Silesia. At the end of the war the abbey housed soldiers of the Red Army. Later it became a Russian military psychiatric hospital. With all of the war-related use the abbey sustained significant damage.

while reading about nikola tesla i read about Wardenclyffe Tower and the conspiricy that it caused tungsta (i know theres a metorite in shun nu numa )but his technolgy prewar is

interesting to say the least plus the tower was bought by Telefunken and then he built the Telefunken Wireless Station in Sayville

On the telegram Faithful servant The seed has been planted Observe and report Maxis must not know

there is SOG @ the end of reciever its also dated dec 23 1944 same date as Hagenau ufo

Document 9 from gknova metions schrader and ambros there nazi bio chemists ambros was board member of the giant IG Farben which is linked to the illumati

Radio message Edward: Searching for vitals. No reading, doctor. The subject has... disappeared. Dr. Maxis we've done it! (where did the dog go tutunska )

but that we also find a larger conduit to channel the energy could this mean something else like need bigger transport to move die gloke

While looking at the bomb diagram from gknova i was trying work out what was in it first i thought it looked like brains or matter then i realise its a huge zombie bomb yep im sure its a

massive bomb with the 2 isotypes seperated and full of zombags in the back all curled up

The picture with the plan written on it looks like something i saw on a documentry about Neuschwabenland

This might not help but logicaly if the nazis was going to move the bell anywhere it be there or japan

There is a black ops mission in the artic on an abandoned icebreaker theres also an underwater base

This sounds unlikely i know but i noticed a few days ago in the interviews theres pics of subs which i know is common cold war stuff but what caught my eye was what looks like a plan of a uboat not strange you might say its prob a russian ww2 boat and there showing tech progression well maybe but it def looks like an old style uboat with a retro snorkal fitted it looks exactly like the cargo uboats the nazis used to travel long distance like japan also something else weird the diagram shows it has a deck hoist

if it had a hoist to load torpedos It would go on the con tower and would be aux equipment why show it on a plan also the front view shows the hull has a round void this could be radar and this could be an early missile boat but ive never seen anything like it and why use the old uboat when the russians had plenty of newer designed boats which look completly different and before the war ended the russians had more tech advanced hull shapes than this also on the top view the hatch placement seems really obvious

I know theres a tank there but looking closer it is to transport sub part the pic shows it i thought this was the con tower at first but im sure its a reactor i know the sp and zombies are seperate but perhaps die gloke represents the reactor and the russian recovered nazi tech later on as they where well behind nuke sub tech and they caught up real quick