Possible Hardend Pro Perk on inside xbox

fazymodo

this is my first topic just a link to the new inside xbox video,

pause at 2:23, hardend pro revealed, its hard to read, so can someone try and find out what it is ? if its already revealed can you post me the link please :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSUrjJzjXkE

i don't know how to embed or whatever its called so can someone do that as well please :D thanks

EDIT : no one gonna give me brains for finding this :(

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afv3WJw4_7Y&feature=related

here is the list (most of the preks)

thanks i didn't know most of the pro perks :)

and thanks oggethealmighty for putting up the video

also i noticed on the perk list that eliax posted the link to doesn't show hardened pro, so if we could figure out what it is on the video we will know it once and for all :D

Hardened and Hardened Pro

Hardened

Bullets penetrate better.

Hardened Pro

Bullets do extra damage to aircrafts and turrets.

Reduced flinch when you are shot.

[brains] ?

BADASS!!! I always hated the flinching. especially when sniping. probly be using this for my sniper class. especially since no fmj, which i think really shouldve stayed in CoD.

Hardened and Hardened Pro

Hardened

Bullets penetrate better.

Hardened Pro

Bullets do extra damage to aircrafts and turrets.

Reduced flinch when you are shot.

[brains] ?

BADASS!!! I always hated the flinching. especially when sniping. probly be using this for my sniper class. especially since no fmj, which i think really shouldve stayed in CoD.

FMJ is in the game under the alias of Hardened. Basically, Treyarch did it the correct way and made it a perk instead of an attachment.

they arn't really an attachment. Think about it. since when do you attach FMJ to your gun? you don't. you insert the FMJs into the gun to fire as a secondary round. If anything, it should be an optional secondary round on certain weapons but it is more logical to have FMJ in perk form rather then having it as an attachment.

ps. use your [brains]

So if dragonsbreath had been in MP they should have made a perk for it? Since they're shells and not attachments? I like the idea of te perk. I'm just saying sensibly it would make more sense to have it as an attachment since it is an upgrade to your gun. Now people can have a sniper with fmj, silencer, and thermal. Sounds like a grand ol time to me

So if dragonsbreath had been in MP they should have made a perk for it? Since they're shells and not attachments? I like the idea of te perk. I'm just saying sensibly it would make more sense to have it as an attachment since it is an upgrade to your gun. Now people can have a sniper with fmj, silencer, and thermal. Sounds like a grand ol time to me

look, in cod attachments basically meant anything that can be added onto your gun, so changing the bullet casig like fmj counted, as thats adding to the gun by changing the bullets. so why does dragonsbreath not count, it would make more sense to have it as an attachment than a perk.

and i still respectfully disagree with you the whole "FMJ as attachment" Basically, FMJ could be considered an attachment, but it would take away from your other attachments that you would want more (EX: red dot/silencer, silencer/thermal scope etc.) therefor, FMJ as a perk is a lot better than -1 attachment as it would be -1 perk. (EX: FMJ with Red dot compared to red dot/silencer with hardened pro and 2 other perks)

look, in cod attachments basically meant anything that can be added onto your gun, so changing the bullet casig like fmj counted, as thats adding to the gun by changing the bullets. so why does dragonsbreath not count, it would make more sense to have it as an attachment than a perk.

Precisely. Any gun altering attribute should stay as an attachment.

It is really just a matter of trade-off, which one do you want more?

As an attachment, you give up other attachments in its place, but you gain that perk slot.

As a perk, you give up other perks in the same tier, but you can user any attachment with it.

thats why they had both. stopping power and fmj

untill you NOOBS went and complained about stopping power :P

It is really just a matter of trade-off, which one do you want more?

As an attachment, you give up other attachments in its place, but you gain that perk slot.

As a perk, you give up other perks in the same tier, but you can user any attachment with it.

thats why they had both. stopping power and fmj

untill you NOOBS went and complained about stopping power :P

FMJ should not be an attachment. For the last time, a full metal jacket should be a different option as a secondary round like the crossbow's "dragon breath" sure it does make some sense if it was an attachment but it makes more sense as a perk but should ultimately be toggled and added as apart of equipment taking place of flashbangs, claymores, etc. but they should limit the amount of FMJ rounds equaling more balanced gameplay.

[brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

I really don't care if its an attachment or a perk. I think IW just included it as an attachment because they wanted an attachment that could go on any gun. Personally I dont really think that deep impact/hardened/fmj is really that great of an attachment/perk. The only time i use it is on Snipers in MW2, since there really isn't to much else to use on snipers. However, i find the pro version to be really useful. Not the more damage to air support part, the less twitch part is what im interested in. I really hate it when your gun randomly pops up in the middle of a gun fight, so many of my deaths come from this. But i dont think that the pro version is enough to de-attach me from SoH.