Group 935

L33t999

Hey Guys i've just been wondering why Group 935 is named that? i couldn't find a post on here saying anything but if there is please link it if possible :) but yh i decided to look into it myself and found a indirect link to the biblical type writing on the walls in all the maps like 'Salvation lies above' for instance, because i'm guessing they didnt just go 'hey lets call our group 935' but yh i found out what the biblical term for each number was and it's kinda interesting but may just be a wild shot in the dark lol :P

9: Means Judgement or Finality

3: Means Divine Perfection or Approval

5: Means Redemption or Completeness

And if you look at these meanings it is kinda what the Nazis Where trying do do during the war like creating a master race and stuff, tell me what you think or tell me if i'm just crazy and if you think i'm on to something don't forget [brains]

thanks guys :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if its referencing to the bible, but maybe something more scientific? Such as something to do with elements or location.

Good idea though, guess it makes sense. :)

Yh i didn't like mean linking directly to the bible it's just i was going for the idea that numbers have meanings and i agree possibly more scientific, i should have said 'biblical sounding references' :P