Hello

Hello I am ONEkingscar.After going through the forums for a few days i really liked the forum.But the main reason here is to talk about Nazi Zombies or what is now known as Zombies in general in Call Of Duty games.Ever since I happily crushed the German Reich in the Soviet Campaign of Call Of Duty:World At War I found that there was a special video after the credits.When I saw the video i didn't know what it meant.But then at the end of the video,the bloody words Nazi Zombies came up.The first thing that came to my mind was only one word.What?.But then i was dropped into a building with only a colt.I then saw a few zombies coming through the barriers so i shot them twice which usually killed an enemy soldier in the campaign.But then when i knifed the zombie.I knew Nazi Zombies would be a game i would enjoy for a long time.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic