If I'd known it was that kinda party.....

(most of you are two young to know where that comes from! But it involves butter... and butter dishes... lol)

Halo, Hello, Hola, HAI, Hayuh! I'm Claire aka JeepChick. Never knew that Carbon's site was so PIZMP (is that how the cool kids say it nowawdays?)

Thought it was time to make an appearance, since Carbon is such a kick ass little dude... not that he's little.,.. I'm just big in comparison.

I'm a long time member of the PMS Clan (all girl gaming group). Been with them since Gears 1 dropped. I'm inactive now, but I used to compete with them and also lead several divisions.

My current main squeeze community is http://www.TangoDownGaming.com , Don't bother clicking the link, you can't see much of our site unless you are a member. Can't even register on the forums. See, we are elitist pricks, with trust issues. We're also known as the group that donated the home brew TangoBrown to InfinityWard... (and yes, I'm the chick with the IW tattoo).

Much love to Zombiez - I won first place in 4man, 3man, and 2man TDG tournaments for the WaW Zombies..... So I think I can hang with you guys and gals.

Bleed for Peace,

CJC

http://www.twitter.com/clairejeepchick

PS - HAI Strwrsbob!! :P

PSS - OMG HAI bowskiiiiiiii! Get me into that pink group RAWR!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG Whatz up CLaire?!

Lol, Great ot see you over here, so, are you JeepChick PMS? If so, I',m sorry about that whole little thing... I could've used better examples than you, Sorry the internet flipped a F*** on you...

Anyways, Welcome to the site, I think Im going to go check that site out!

Wait Carbon is famous? But he seemed so normal when I met him! ;)

Thanks Nik - It's all good. I just woke up to over 60 messages in the inbox of a silver tag, then the next day there was 100 more, then peeps got freaking WHACK (see, I'm sliding into their gangstyle vernacular) and started threatening me! LOL All for something that didn't truly exist.... sigh. But Gallbladder is out now, pain meds rock - and I #FF'd you for being such an upstanding dude! :D

Wait Carbon is famous? But he seemed so normal when I met him! ;)

Thanks Nik - It's all good. I just woke up to over 60 messages in the inbox of a silver tag, then the next day there was 100 more, then peeps got freaking WHACK (see, I'm sliding into their gangstyle vernacular) and started threatening me! LOL All for something that didn't truly exist.... sigh. But Gallbladder is out now, pain meds rock - and I #FF'd you for being such an upstanding dude! :D

Yeah JeepChick I'm sorry to say I contributed to that. Hope we can be cool :)

ZOMG Whatz up CLaire?!

Lol, Great ot see you over here, so, are you JeepChick PMS? If so, I',m sorry about that whole little thing... I could've used better examples than you, Sorry the internet flipped a F*** on you...

Anyways, Welcome to the site, I think Im going to go check that site out!

has she meet him?

also i like what you have done with your avatar

Met who, Carbon? Yes, I have met Carbon. I have sat near him in a chair on a slightly chilly LA morning at the standard. It was just as COSMIC WOW as you think it might have been. LOL

Thanks for the avatar compliments! It's Old School from Gears 1 days, when the Southpark character generator first came out. I consider that game to be my reintroduction to the chainsaw. the love I had lost from DOOM. How I missed her...