I am worried...

TheOneAndOnly

EDIT After now playing Black Ops all of the views shown here are invalid :roll:

Basically after watching some of the BO leaked Beta gameplay (sorry couldn't help myself :roll: ) I am pretty worried about the MP. From what I saw alot of the guns (Especially SMG's - almost reminscient of MP40 :cry: ) were overpowered, in that they look to kill VERY fast. Even a clip I saw with a Sniper made the game look almost easy..

I know some people may think thats fine but im a little dissapointed. After playing alot of WaW I thought I knew what to expect - in the main underpowered weapons, meaning that usually skilled players came out on top. However after watching this footage it looks more similar to MW2 to WaW.

Now before you think im flaming, I am not. I want this game to be the best Call of Duty to date and am absolutely dying to get my hands on it, for what will be undoubtedly an epic SP, Brilliant Co-Op/Zombies and solid MP.

I am probably just being pesimistic because of the frustration I felt toward MW2 post-launch. I really hope that Im proven wrong, and if anyone can bring back the CoD series to its former heights its Treyarch (fanboy :geek: )

Peace [brains]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget were talking about the BETA. which they do to fix things. The mp is not 100% completed and they can still easy change things before the release. im not worried. Yes the game will launch with flaws... but lets not forget treyarch...patches things. yes i know its weird considering IW doesnt patch shit.

It seems different because you're thinking of it as though there is no Stopping Power and no Juggernaut. They decreased health to compensate for the lack of increased bullet damage.

also thats more realistic, i mean getting 50 bullets in your gut before you die is not really gonnna happen every time :P