An Interesting Character In The SP Trailer

Darknova XP

Now, these are from the callofduty.com SP trailer, which apparently is different. I don't remember seeing this part in the trailer on youtube and in Carbon's 50+ Screenshot thread I don't think it's there. If it is, I never saw it due to a crappy connection only loading the first 3 photos. Excuse me if it was.

Now in that thread Carbon said it looked like Nova Gas. Building upon that, could the Nova Gas pictured in the above screenshots be killing the man and later reanimating him as a zombie?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find Darknova, tricky 3arc. I have not been able to download any trailers from CODHQ since the update. Given the amount of 8th gen rips you see on Youtube I am guessing a lot of people dont know you can download them there.

Maybe someone should tell G4TV where they can find a decent quality trailer :roll: .

If I had to I would put my money on Nova Gas, dont know about the effects though. Not long till we find out for sure though. :)

Did I say what a good find this was :P

OT...quite snazzy for a hazmat suit.

And you guys think i was insane and retarded for saying that zombie might be in SP.

Zombies in SP IS possible. That ain't the reason. I think it had more to do with you crying zombie wolf on those burning scientists.

But yeah if this ain't Nova gas making a zombie I'll eat my hat. Congratulations, Darknova, on this awesome find. I was actually AVOIDING watching the trailer on their website because youtube videos seem to use so little memory compared to other flash applications for some reason and my computer runs like an old man after hip surgery.

Isn't NOVA gas in multiplayer? I don't think it makes zombies in that mode. Why wouldn't they just change the name for multiplayer if it did make zombies?

Oh I'll tell you why. I'm glad you asked.

I don't think any one single thing made zombies until they invented this gas. I think conditions had to be JUST right.

I mean think about it. You got your Element 115. You got your red mercury. You got your tetrodotoxin. You got your Schwarz Sonne (sp?). You got your Welteis.

You got a lot of things but it boils down to this - the Nazi zombies were created via a combination of hard science and practical occultism. Who knows? Maybe the Russians weaponized the stuff by having some dark priest curse it or something.

Now, these are from the callofduty.com SP trailer, which apparently is different. I don't remember seeing this part in the trailer on youtube and in Carbon's 50+ Screenshot thread I don't think it's there. If it is, I never saw it due to a crappy connection only loading the first 3 photos. Excuse me if it was.

Now in that thread Carbon said it looked like Nova Gas. Building upon that, could the Nova Gas pictured in the above screenshots be killing the man and later reanimating him as a zombie?

Oh wow. :o I saw one screenshot back at Haven, but then I come here (after hours of having no Internet) and learn that it's part of the SP trailer? I think I need to watch that again....

....anyway, nice screencaps you got there. I personally think it's the Nova-6 gas killing him...

....now I just saw the trailer on CODHQ's homepage. Way to fool me, Treyarch; I thought the SP Trailer days back was thee SP Trailer, but then you release another one after that and have the narrator redo the script & include some guy without his gas-mask dying from whatever that gas does. :roll: