imrim Zakhaev in black ops?!

pwnurmom1217

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If two people wear the same hoodie, does that make them the same person?

I don't mean to be rude, but the first reply was 100% correct.

He was an IW Character, Treyarch has no rights to put them in their game.

Why would they put him in their game even if they did have the rights?

Two different time periods, two different stories, two different places.

did someone say weed? im in! :mrgreen:

anyway, uhm, where were we? oh yeah...

lets say they wanted to put Cpt. Price into Black Ops.

they could do this but they would either need A. permission from Activision (think about it, why would they need to ask Infinity ward for permission? Activision owns all rights to the Call of Duty title. Any characters included in the "COD" series would infact just be more property that activision overall owns.) or B. just not do it. Like said before, it is 2 different time periods, 2 different wars. If we ever see Cpt Price in a Treyarch COD, he will most likely be in his early 20s-mid 20s and then so on. Unless you wanna see little 8lb 6oz Price cappin' peeps with the gold deagle.

they could do this but they would either need A. permission from Activision (think about it, why would they need to ask Infinity ward for permission? Activision owns all rights to the Call of Duty title. Any characters included in the "COD" series would infact just be more property that activision overall owns.) or B. just not do it. Like said before, it is 2 different time periods, 2 different wars. If we ever see Cpt Price in a Treyarch COD, he will most likely be in his early 20s-mid 20s and then so on. Unless you wanna see little 8lb 6oz Price cappin' peeps with the gold deagle.

I wouldn't mind that actually.

That guy kinda looks like him (From the half of his face i can see)

But Treyarch could put soap, ghost, roach, whoever in there game if they wanted to. They just wont since it goes against the unwritten rules between TA and IW. Also, IW can't just sue TA like that lol.

Random thought: They should name a character in the campaign "Kotick"

Treyarch brought back Major Ingram in Call of Duty 3 and didn't get sued or did everyone forget? Keep in mind that while half the IW team formed Respawn, the other half still work for Activision.

:facepalm: call off duty 3 was made by treyarch.

Here, let me buy you a copy of "Baby's First Book" so you can learn to read.

What I'm saying is IW and Treyarch are owned by Activision, so if Treyarch absolutely needs permission to use Zakhaev it might not be IW's permission that they need.

Treyarch brought back Major Ingram in Call of Duty 3 and didn't get sued or did everyone forget? Keep in mind that while half the IW team formed Respawn, the other half still work for Activision.

:facepalm: call off duty 3 was made by treyarch.

Here, let me buy you a copy of "Baby's First Book" so you can learn to read.

What I'm saying is IW and Treyarch are owned by Activision, so if Treyarch absolutely needs permission to use Zakhaev it might not be IW's permission that they need.

i'm not retarded jack ass.