Is GKNOVA0 (The youtube) Really this Mature

Guest xeinpo

Ok sorry to bring up henry shit again but even thought henry ADMITTED hes fake the fanboys continue to go on.....now i want you to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXT09dkBRY

lolol what idiots but read the comments.They claim they dont like us because "we wont let them talk about what they want"

But carbon was actully cool with henry...apart from them spamming the forum with billions of henry threads and then it got out of hand so carbon called a stop...

post what you think.I honestly think GKNOVA0 IS henry langham idk

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His video does not make this forum die,because he just a kid that doesn't have any things to do,usually people like this do 563299256 times masturbation per day.And yeah,henry is fake,I am laughing because Im talking the truth :P

Yes,GKNOVA0 is Henry,his idiot propaganda proved that he is Henry Langhams ridiculous,how immature he is...Even I don't see HENRY topics is popular on digitalwarfare247.

Anyway,Treyarch's Black Ops 4 life!!! CAN'T WAIT ZOMG

I saw that video earlier, too. Though I'm not like most of the others on Haven's forums, that doesn't mean I'm in control of how they act; I'm not a nanny, nor do I want to be. But I will say that "4" didn't seem to really approve of how some of Haven's members have been acting. I do admit also that I've seen people using carbonfibah's name in their chat sessions and posting under his name saying defamatory things. If it makes any of you guys happy, those responsible are paying for it, even though at least one of them fully regrets it.

I know at least two people, including myself, who participate in Haven and sometimes have doubts about all this. Last night I thought to myself that maybe it's all a method to hype up & promote Two Down. But personally, I'm just going to see what all happens on November 9th. To be honest, I'll be shocked if this whole GKNOVA0 mythos is actually featured in COD:BO.

Ok sorry to bring up henry shit again but even thought henry ADMITTED hes fake the fanboys continue to go on.....now i want you to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXT09dkBRY

lolol what idiots but read the comments.They claim they dont like us because "we wont let them talk about what they want"

But carbon was actully cool with henry...apart from them spamming the forum with billions of henry threads and then it got out of hand so carbon called a stop...

post what you think.I honestly think GKNOVA0 IS henry langham idk

yha henry langham is fake because i work at a really big library and i tried searching for him and found nothing even close lol if you dont find it at a library then it dosenot exist.