47993 - Radio Frequency?

Legend

Fisrt off, Yes it is 47993, and I have some proof.

Now here is another Pic of the Numbers.

What the numbers appear to be on is a Radio, and the Numbers appear in 3 Different spots on GKNOVA6, each positioned above or below a Television.

It the bottom Left area of the site, there appears to be a transmitter, hee is a comparison of one i found on the internet and on GKNOVA6.

They Look similar.

So what I am proposing is that wherever it is, It is receiving and sending Intel. 47993 is a frequency Number, or the station that they are on.

The only thing I am left clueless on is this, I HAve No clue what this is.

(right click, open in New Tab)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you saw that little console at the bottem with the green leds. I thouht I was the only person to notice that! I agree, that is a 9, and not a 0 and that it could be a channel of some kind, wether it be radio or something else. I think that the way the little green lights are a pattern or a code that relates to the sight (obviously). Well, keep working and I'll try to help with your research and continue mine!

I like how you saw that little console at the bottem with the green leds. I thouht I was the only person to notice that! I agree, that is a 9, and not a 0 and that it could be a channel of some kind, wether it be radio or something else. I think that the way the little green lights are a pattern or a code that relates to the sight (obviously). Well, keep working and I'll try to help with your research and continue mine!

Well it looks to be on some sort of Radio, or transmitter, so we have the general idea of a frequency, I will look more into, and search upon the Interwebz. :)

Omg i like how everybody is overthinking this and saying its ebola because it spells ebola if you look at it upside down...at least somebody was smart enough to see the original part of it and thought of it as a radio frequency lol brains to you

That is what i tried to do, first i did not believe in EBOLA, at all. So i took it upon myself to find anything to prove them wrong, look at what is given first, then go beyond.

Omg i like how everybody is overthinking this and saying its ebola because it spells ebola if you look at it upside down...at least somebody was smart enough to see the original part of it and thought of it as a radio frequency lol brains to you

That is what i tried to do, first i did not believe in EBOLA, at all. So i took it upon myself to find anything to prove them wrong, look at what is given first, then go beyond.

I agree, but I couldn't think of anything, even though there was a big radio slapping me in the face the whole time. well done! Anyone here licensed to operate a ham radio?

I agree, but I couldn't think of anything, even though there was a big radio slapping me in the face the whole time. well done! Anyone here licensed to operate a ham radio?

LOL, but I think we need to look a little more in front of us, there is moe information provided, i just don't know it just yet.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a fourth monitor of some sort. Its possitioned up in the middle. There seems to be six numbers, ? 6 1 0 0 5. The first one seems to be a number of some sort but also the ">" sign or a pointer. But i also looked at it as "9" and found this (http://www.airplane-pictures.net/regist ... ?p=96-1005) its a C-130 carrier aircraft from the US AirForce. These are speculations, but if anyone sees the numbers better please let me know.