Gknova6 research can't stop!

Ed Richtofen

Ok, I have found several "new" things on GKNOVA6. These include, certain characters (#,2,T), (not Takeo) in the videos, also the numbers 47(0/9/6)93 can be seen around the webpage several times meaning that they obviously are important. And finally, at the bottem you can see a pannel with dim and lit lights (green), this sequence could be very important, and could be a code or pattern.

I need help, especially because chat is down! I need people who are dedicated, and who have the know how to manipulate the video in order to slow it down or do a frame by frame per say, so we can further analyze the heck out of this.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have found something with 47093. On the 7th of April 1909, Explorer Robert Peary's sledge party at the North Pole happened. This might not mean anything. I have also found a link between the ebola virus theory and the red mercury theory. I have posted a topic on this in the gknova6 forum. Hope this could have been helpful.

I think I have found something with 47093. On the 7th of April 1909, Explorer Robert Peary's sledge party at the North Pole happened. This might not mean anything. I have also found a link between the ebola virus theory and the red mercury theory. I have posted a topic on this in the gknova6 forum. Hope this could have been helpful.

Eco_Maiden, good job, I have seen that and it was injteresting! When chat is back up, you can join me.

Where did the "3" go?

Where did the "3" go?

:facepalm: Fail