GKNOVA0 IS FAKE : CONFIRMED

carbonfibah

The idiots think that this confirms it is real because GkNova0 said "Hoax" at the same time as Josh. They think he is secretly confirming GkNova0.

:facepalm:

Because they are kid that are easy to lie,they think they are doing real mission.I got an idea,I should make a hoax and take those stupid kid's money.Examples dundeevial is one of them,his IQ is lower than 70.If I said 1+1=eleven,he will believe it. :o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of the people on Haven who still believe this are trying to explain it away saying he was referring to something else or Carbon and him are in on something and trying to trick us all (obviously the most likely, but I'm just doing this as a hypothetical). I don't want to start a flamewar or anything, but don't you think if they really had some reasonable explanation, they would post it here or Callofduty.com or some other forums where it could be validated by everyone else? Just saying, I don't really want to hear how they explain this, but if it actually made sense I think it would probably get out pretty fast.

Carbonfibah you believe anything.

Yea Carbon is such a dumbass. Josh Olson just confirmed it fake, but that could mean anything!

Why would you call Carbon a dumbass? You're a dumbass for calling Carbon a dumbass. The Community Manager for Treyarch just confirmed that. He never said GKNova6 was a hoax, because it isn't. If it was, he would say. GKNova0/1/2/WTF-ever is a hoax, obviously.