GKNOVA0 IS FAKE : CONFIRMED

carbonfibah

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had had a conversation with another dude about Gknova0. After a long conversation, we concluded that Henry Langham was all a hoax. Our reasoning? The people behind Two Downs music had there own rec room and equipment, and they had formed all this before Henry was even released. Low and behold, Henry was all just a PR for their band. The blind shall see, and the truth will set you free. You'd be surprised how easy it is to think with all this Henry crap out of my head. Now I see the truth through the lies.

:D

Glad its finally confirmed fake ... Though alot of people knew this... Hope the fanboys can finally accept they have been royally rickrolled!

Though sure they will come out saying " jd only knows what treyarch tells him"

Thanks carbon for posting this

Hopefully all the spam will stop!

Just for lols, explain how this proves gknova0 is real.

If you, the sam5000 fanboy troll, can prove that carbonfibah, the creator of this site, and JD_2020, community manager of treyarch, the company which made gknova6 (you know, the real one) are both wrong, I will personally start a petition to make you king of England.

Everyone just ignore that sam5000 idiot,no need to reply such a pointless person.He know Henry is fake,he just want to spam people and create argument,even chaos.Most of the HL fanboy in this forum are him,and he is Henry Langhams.Just ignore this little no life f*cker.I suggest some one should ban him.

PS:sam5000,get a life,OR go get a girl.