Reznov screen shot?

Commander034

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Reznov has been confirmed to be in the game, and also that this picture resembles him greatly, but if this IS Reznov then why does his uniform say U.S.A.? ....In two places. Also, he looks much younger than he did in WaW. I'm not saying this isn't him, it very well could be. Those two things just kind of didn't make a lot of sense to me.

I know that Reznov has been confirmed to be in the game, and also that this picture resembles him greatly, but if this IS Reznov then why does his uniform say U.S.A.? ....In two places. Also, he looks much younger than he did in WaW. I'm not saying this isn't him, it very well could be. Those two things just kind of didn't make a lot of sense to me.

He defected.

He is shown to be helping you in one of the missions they did a playthrough of.

He defected.

I looked at it. It never shows his name but I think he says something in Russian.

He defected.

I looked at it. It never shows his name but I think he says something in Russian.

He says "No one fights alone Mason (Player Character), I'll work my way around."

How many knives does one man need? lol.

Well, one for each bone + 100 x 5... + 7000. :3

I'm not kidding either.

:)

@Cloud : It's CoD. The NPC's don't age lolololol. If anything, Reznov is like 23 years old and just banged four women at once and is now going for a five-some.

So much win..

He says "No one fights alone Mason (Player Character), I'll work my way around."

I think he says "Don't fight on edge, Mason. I'll work my way around." but just before this he says like a curse or something in Russian after he shoots.

Reznnov was AT LEAST 50+ years old in W@W. Its been what? 20 years?

Stalin wouldn't draft someone that old. Where does it say he was fifty though?

HOLY ****! im really excited for BO just 1 more dam month dam it!

Thats not Reznov. He was old in W@W how would he get younger? And this is from the level they showed at E3 when you are American.

Wrong. You have no idea what his age was and it's only 20 years or so later, yes Reznov would be old but why does it matter? Captain Price was in World War 2 and his British ass is still walking around in Modern Warfare 2. Reznov has been confirmed to be in Black Ops, and that is Reznov.