One last farewell to World at War [Updated w/ more info]

iLLMATICxKiNG

Let's face it. When Black Ops comes out, who is seriously STILL going to play World at War? I know I'm not.

I have an idea for the community of Black Ops and World at War (which is us) to set up a date (can discuss whenever) and give one last farewell to World at War by playing online matches such as TDM and SnD. This would mean we need to gather as much people as possible to play World at War and try to see the full servers that I (we) miss. It will probably be my last time playing, I don't know about you. I am throwing in the towel and retiring from it. I think it will be a neat idea and will be a really good opportunity to say goodbye. For some of you it will be your last, for most it will not be your last! Everyone is welcome, any console! (I play on 360)

I will list more information later if people are interested.

Thanks for reading! If you are interested please tell. I can turn this into a petition thread if it gets popular, so sign. :D

Link to original thread by ME: http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.p ... &sk=t&sd=a

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After black ops comes out I dont see any reason to go back to world at war. The only people in W@W MP nowadays are all MP40 noobs. And zombies should be way better in Black Ops then in W@W. So i guess i could play some zombies the night before release :D

Oh I KNOW I'm gonna go back. Sooner or later I'm gonna gather up every WW2 movie, game, book, comic I can find and play/watch/read them all.

BESIDES, how can you not go back and play World at War if only because you know it's gonna lead right into Black Ops.

Hey, who here thinks World at War DS is gonna lead into Black Ops DS? You know what? I'm almost certain it will. It might be World War 2, but you can already feel the rumblings of the Cold War - in one level in the Russian campaign, you're diverted from your mission to go into a warehouse in Berlin, on a mission ordered by Stalin himself, to find a concealed atomic lab and steal the German nuclear secrets before the other Allies find the place.

I'm out for this one sadly i wanna do it but i gotta go to school that day

i know no matter what i'll play W@W just for the nostalgic value that you all have forgotten,who's gonna remember their first zombies match , or the first easter egg that we unlocked or that longest shot on der riese ?

I will i'll host my own farewell close to Christmas when everybody's moved on, i will be playing the shit out of the game in the new year though and i know what to do PS3 at my dad's and A XBox360 from my mom's and my dad's internet access for xbl and psn so i can keep up with all of you every other weekend

I'm out for this one sadly i wanna do it but i gotta go to school that day

i know no matter what i'll play W@W just for the nostalgic value that you all have forgotten,who's gonna remember their first zombies match , or the first easter egg that we unlocked or that longest shot on der riese ?

I will i'll host my own farewell close to Christmas when everybody's moved on, i will be playing the shit out of the game in the new year though and i know what to do PS3 at my dad's and A XBox360 from my mom's and my dad's internet access for xbl and psn so i can keep up with all of you every other weekend

Uhhh...bro...so do I xD

ima skip skool for 2 days ima be playing W@W in the morning then from 6-11pm im going to be at gamestop by my place they having a 1000$ price contest of tag team!

please do not skip school no matter how much you want this game it is not worth it,school is much more important.

ima skip skool for 2 days ima be playing W@W in the morning then from 6-11pm im going to be at gamestop by my place they having a 1000$ price contest of tag team!

please do not skip school no matter how much you want this game it is not worth it,school is much more important.

lol true,true

Let's face it. When Black Ops comes out, who is seriously STILL going to play World at War? I know I'm not.

I have an idea for the community of Black Ops and World at War (which is us) to set up a date (can discuss whenever) and give one last farewell to World at War by playing online matches such as TDM and SnD. This would mean we need to gather as much people as possible to play World at War and try to see the full servers that I (we) miss. It will probably be my last time playing, I don't know about you. I am throwing in the towel and retiring from it. I think it will be a neat idea and will be a really good opportunity to say goodbye. For some of you it will be your last, for most it will not be your last! Everyone is welcome, any console! (I play on 360)

I will list more information later if people are interested.

Thanks for reading! If you are interested please tell. I can turn this into a petition thread if it gets popular, so sign. :D

Link to original thread by ME: http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.p ... &sk=t&sd=a

People still play cod 4 after cod 6 came out, and millions play cod 1 still on the pc (trust me, i'm one of them :P)