Absence

Zieghail

Just wanted to point out that my Absence of Late is Due to the Internet Nazi's at my Work Place. They Finally blocked this Forum. :evil: Along with every single "Anonymizer" I can think of.

Every day since that Fateful Day has been a long, Drawn out Affair. And because I don't have a lot of time to check the Forum at home, I havent been on Recently. As such have been missing out on a lot of great news it looks like.

3D. . . Really Treyarch? 3D? I think that piece of the Budget could be better spent.

And it looks Like the Site is doing Great without me! :D (As if I were THAT Important)

Oh and unless I'm Imagining things, the site looks Updated. Maybe not, it has been a few weeks, Either way It Looks Great Carbon!

Anyway, I'll be Trying to Communicate here more often in the Future.

Oh and if anyone can Help me out with these Damn Internet Nazi's I would appreciate it immensely.

Farewell for now, I'll return As soon as I can. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

I was missing you actually. I wondered a lot where you went. That must suck with those damn Nazis man. I always heard you talking about them and i was like WTF but now i know that it is a website blocking utility.

Indeed, those Internet Nazi's are real. This site use to be just about the only Forum that I could access, and then a few months ago they gave the Internet Nazi's all new equipment. That means 97% Everything that even has the word "Game" Associated with it is Blocked.

I have a list of about 90 Proxy sites, I've only tested about 15 of them but they are all labeled as "Proxy Avoidance" therefore they are blocked as well, But I will have to check the rest out.