noobs playing zombies

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm sorry, Because I am what you would probably call a "noob". However, I never leave games, No matter if I get downed or not. If I'm in the game, And someone sends me an invite to go elsewhere, I always stay and finish what I started. I know what you mean though because someone wants to go and mod the game, Or whatever. It's ridiculous. :x

I agree...

The other day my wife was hit by a car, but did I leave the game I was in? HELL NO! She'll be fine in 3-6 months...besides we made it to level 58 on KINO!!!!

/sarcasm

Seriously, I know people leave early in a game, and its sucks.This is why I leave lobbies BEFORE the game starts. I have 2 requirements before entering a game:

1) You have a Mic.

2) You have passed the part of puberty that makes you sound like a mouse.

HOWEVER!!! I do leave games...and have very frequently. Why?

1) Selfish Assholes who come and steal zombies from your window early on and board up your window (that you were saving for the start of next round because you are maxed out). 1 time is a warning, do it again I leave. I will ask for help if I need it.

2) I am trying to legitimately get to a high level, and someone has glitched. (I am all for glitching in Private games and non-getting-to-high-level games...but otherwise GTFO!!!

3) Selfish Assholes box whoring before I get a fair chance... I don't care you have the L96 and Dragonav...Let me have a go as my 1911 isn't going to cut it for much longer....there is an MP5k on the wall that is a definite better gun for you!

Basically, I don't play a game that I know will fail in a round that I will be embarrased to admit, I leave. You have to work as a team. Even in the "Everyone pick a spot and run circles" strategy on Ascension, it requires team effort, coordination, and an amount of unselfishness...something that all 3 of the above don't show. You also have to trust your teammates to do their part...again the above doesn't show trust.

SO, I admit, I leave games. I will play with shitty players...but I won't play with the non-team/selfish players.

I agree...

The other day my wife was hit by a car, but did I leave the game I was in? HELL NO! She'll be fine in 3-6 months...besides we made it to level 58 on KINO!!!!

/sarcasm

Seriously, I know people leave early in a game, and its sucks.This is why I leave lobbies BEFORE the game starts. I have 2 requirements before entering a game:

1) You have a Mic.

2) You have passed the part of puberty that makes you sound like a mouse.

HOWEVER!!! I do leave games...and have very frequently. Why?

1) Selfish Assholes who come and steal zombies from your window early on and board up your window (that you were saving for the start of next round because you are maxed out). 1 time is a warning, do it again I leave. I will ask for help if I need it.

2) I am trying to legitimately get to a high level, and someone has glitched. (I am all for glitching in Private games and non-getting-to-high-level games...but otherwise GTFO!!!

3) Selfish Assholes box whoring before I get a fair chance... I don't care you have the L96 and Dragonav...Let me have a go as my 1911 isn't going to cut it for much longer....there is an MP5k on the wall that is a definite better gun for you!

Basically, I don't play a game that I know will fail in a round that I will be embarrased to admit, I leave. You have to work as a team. Even in the "Everyone pick a spot and run circles" strategy on Ascension, it requires team effort, coordination, and an amount of unselfishness...something that all 3 of the above don't show. You also have to trust your teammates to do their part...again the above doesn't show trust.

SO, I admit, I leave games. I will play with shitty players...but I won't play with the non-team/selfish players.

Absolutely agree. In that case, I leave as well with no team effort players. I am the same way.

• 1 month later...

More times than I can begin to count. Stupid, Stupid people. :roll:

If me and my friends are playing with a noob, and he's a FTW kill stealer, we wait until he runs into a corner and block him there. As soon as zombies come we all scramble out and let him try to get away. It is kinda noobish, but if someone doesn't utilize the Monkey Bomb, they shall be corner blocked.

Good idea! I hate the n00bs that Ready Up, and 1 second before the game, leave. :evil: Me and my brother played a game, he's shit, and it was with another pair of split-screeners, and stayed on the lander, until we turned on the power, then they ran upstairs and whored the box, till it went, leaving me with a Python, (or the pikey, as I call it.) When we reached the second monkeys round, I said I'd guard Speed, and one of them get Juggs, they ran off, defending NO PERKS! Damn it!

Peace out... 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Reasons I leave:

You run around in the early rounds to every window.

You ask me to do a glitch.

You say racist/sexist/ignorant sh*t over the mic.

You play like a general idiot and have no desire to get better or have fun.

I have found that the key to leaving a game is either be the host or open as many doors as possible without telling anyone. The best are the ones that you know will not help them and will make it harder for them. Just play the game right :D