IT'S NOT 47093!

xStopDropNKillx

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to rain on your parade pal, but I really don't think its 47993..... the only way this could even be possible is if the third number/character is in a completely different style/typeface.

If you look at the clear 9, and then the number preceding it, the shape is completely different, in my opinion it's 90% a 0, about 10% a potential 8....

But then again, it is blurry....still, I think it's not a 9

Sorry to rain on your parade pal, but I really don't think its 47993..... the only way this could even be possible is if the third number/character is in a completely different style/typeface.

If you look at the clear 9, and then the number preceding it, the shape is completely different, in my opinion it's 90% a 0, about 10% a potential 8....

But then again, it is blurry....still, I think it's not a 9

We all have our own opinions...

The title is correct. After close analysis, it appears to be meerly a 9 at an angle. Like a ticker-based display with turning/folding numbers for either telling time or counting.

Here's a few brightness/color/contrast adjustments to make it more obvious:

47993 it is!

OG RJ

I don't know, I'm still not convinced to be honest...

The pic does seem to suggest that it is a ticker-based display, but even then I don't see sufficient evidence to prove it's a 9... looks to me like a 0 with a weird extra bit at the bottom, like a squashed 8....? The bottom of the 9 next to it looks too straight to me for it to be the same number....

Anyways, it's all just guess work until we get something solid to link it to either way!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a look at the GKnova webpage, and it could either be a '0', '6', '8' or a '9'. So I looked them up on google maps, and 3 out of 4 are locations in Saudi Arabia.

47896 being South West of a place called Tabuk and 47993 being north east of Tabuk.

47696 is north east of of 47993.

Maybe just maybe it's and indication of something in Saudi Arabia.

see the image:

I've tried 47O96 [letter o not number] and it indicates that it may be incomplete. it may be HAlSi47O96 which is the formula for a high-silica mordenite.

At any rate, either location, or part of a chemical formula, it's a hint of something about the game.