Der Riese Unfinished HELP!!!!

guerrrero25

Ok So I Have ben Reading Alot Of Post About the NEW Der Riese (black Ops) and That They might FINISH The Old Der rise (W@W) ok So What i dont Get Is how Was The Der Riese From W@W Not Compleated When i Play It I See That Its Extremely Good And I see Not 1 Flaw But I read These Post That Its Uncomplete and That Really Threw Me Off so PLEASE CAN ANY1 HEP ME OUT AND TELL ME WHAT IS "NOT COMPLEATED" IN DER RISE PLEASE

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And well the flytrap didnt make any sense. Also, i think it was rumored that Treyarch considered the Flytrap mystery too hard for us to complete (WHAT? even with us CoDz people. Pshhh!), so they removed it and put in some BS-waste-of-time hide and go seek game

And well the flytrap didnt make any sense. Also, i think it was rumored that Treyarch considered the Flytrap mystery too hard for us to complete (WHAT? even with us CoDz people. Pshhh!), so they removed it and put in some BS-waste-of-time hide and go seek game

my theory is that they realized what they were doing in der riese they wanted to save for the black ops zombies. So they had to cut the section out of it. Why they didn't just remove the fly trap completely, IDK. Maybe for trophy purposes.

I think people are saying that Der Riese is uncompleted because:

a) The Der Riese map that you can see on some of the walls as well as in the pause menu has a section (near Juggernog) that was never in the map- there was an extra flight of stairs. Also, the Amm-O-Matic was never in Der Riese, but Treyarch has voice files of the characters commenting on it.

B) The story is incomplete, the 8th radio is supposedly NOT in the map (but it is in the iPod/iPhone version), in the 'Group 935' logo, it shows what looks like the mainframe and 4 teleporters, but as we all know, there are only three teleporters in Der Riese. The Fly Trap serves no purpose AT ALL to the storyline, so obviously whatever it was, Treyarch removed it :(

But maybe the stuff that isn't in the WAW version will be in the BO version! :D

Ok So I Have ben Reading Alot Of Post About the NEW Der Riese (black Ops) and That They might FINISH The Old Der rise (W@W) ok So What i dont Get Is how Was The Der Riese From W@W Not Compleated When i Play It I See That Its Extremely Good And I see Not 1 Flaw But I read These Post That Its Uncomplete and That Really Threw Me Off so PLEASE CAN ANY1 HEP ME OUT AND TELL ME WHAT IS "NOT COMPLEATED" IN DER RISE PLEASE

Have you seen the movie Constantine? If not then,in the begining of the movie some people are down in Mexico digging around in the dust and dirt and eventually find the Sacred Spear head -ya know, the one that pierced Jesus' side- maybe Treyarch will incorporate the fact that Hitler and his Nazis were looking for the Spear Head and could have possibly found it.

Maybe this is the key that we are looking for....

A lot of rumours spread from certain ideas that there could be more to Der Riese than first meets the eye.

A lot of these ideas were based on things found in the game script and while playing the game itself.

In game we had the fly trap achievment which seemed to be a pointless exercise, mainly because it did not change the gameplay.

The lack of traps in Der Riese also caused some questions and seemed to be a step backwards from previous maps, especially when we see some traps depicted on the pin boards seen dotted around Der Riese. One of these traps seen on the Pin Boards depicted several saw blades spinning through a Zombie? and a texture for this saw blade was even found in the game files labeled Zombie_factory_saw_blade.

Other scripts found in the game files were for automated gun turrets that were specificaly for zombie mode.

There were also mentions in the game scripts (comments) of zombie_coast and zombie_paris_cattacombs.

Not to mention numerous other tidbits of info found in obscure places.

I think people are saying that Der Riese is uncompleted because:

a) The Der Riese map that you can see on some of the walls as well as in the pause menu has a section (near Juggernog) that was never in the map- there was an extra flight of stairs. Also, the Amm-O-Matic was never in Der Riese, but Treyarch has voice files of the characters commenting on it.

B) The story is incomplete, the 8th radio is supposedly NOT in the map (but it is in the iPod/iPhone version), in the 'Group 935' logo, it shows what looks like the mainframe and 4 teleporters, but as we all know, there are only three teleporters in Der Riese. The Fly Trap serves no purpose AT ALL to the storyline, so obviously whatever it was, Treyarch removed it :(

But maybe the stuff that isn't in the WAW version will be in the BO version! :D

this is true.. I remember looking at the are around jugg and being disappointed that we couldn't kill zombies in that courtyard..