Plane dropping bomb over people in GKnova video...

OG RaptorJesus

I read here that you can download the video off of GKNOVA6.com, so I decided to go into full screen and click pause/play until I noticed something...

Right before the end of the video (when the map image was found), there is a clip of a plane dropping a bomb [in front of what appears to be a mountain]. I thought it was insignificant, until I noticed the pattern of the flames. It really reminds me of the way dogs spawn and zombies burn. I didn't think it was anything but a bomb being dropped, until I noticed the faint outlines of people in one of the frames, followed by one man walking away from the explosion...

Here are the images in order of appearance, with key details that I mentioned circled:

Here is also a link to the full-size image without circles:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/m_player/?action=view&current=c756cff0.jpg

This really reminds me of the saying that's been right in our faces for a while..."return through aether". Could this be the origin of zombies? Or possibly an experiment of GK Nova's?

Up for discussion.

OG RJ

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find! Too be completely honest I don't know what to think of it. What's that 'return trough aether' by the way?

I read it in one of the theory threads around here, about how aether is part of teleportation. Here's a few quick copy & pastes from a google search:

...it is proposed that an explanation for this unusual quantum event could be derived from the existence of an aether, the speed of transmission of information in the aether as being many times the speed of light, and a new concept of conservation. Therefore, when considering entangled particles, consider them as being a dynamic construct of the aether such that the creation of one such particle implies a second particle where such particles are in communication at superluminal velocities and that such particles have their quantum nature conserved.

...originally was the personification of the "upper sky", space and heaven, in Greek mythology.

...Aether (classical element), a concept, historically, used in science (as a medium) and in philosophy (as a substance)

...Aether theories in alchemy, natural philosophy, and modern physics which suppose a "fifth element"

...Luminiferous aether, in early physics considered to be the medium through which light propagates

Hope that helped.

OG RJ

I read here that you can download the video off of GKNOVA6.com, so I decided to go into full screen and click pause/play until I noticed something...

Right before the end of the video (when the map image was found), there is a clip of a plane dropping a bomb [in front of what appears to be a mountain]. I thought it was insignificant, until I noticed the pattern of the flames. It really reminds me of the way dogs spawn and zombies burn. I didn't think it was anything but a bomb being dropped, until I noticed the faint outlines of people in one of the frames, followed by one man walking away from the explosion...

Here are the images in order of appearance, with key details that I mentioned circled:

Here is also a link to the full-size image without circles:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/m_player/?action=view&current=c756cff0.jpg

This really reminds me of the saying that's been right in our faces for a while..."return through aether". Could this be the origin of zombies? Or possibly an experiment of GK Nova's?

Up for discussion.

OG RJ

mayeb this is the last moments of der riese before they bombed the place

I am thinking that this is another method of attack on the Der RIese facility.

I mean, we see men in gas masks invade, so they'd probably bomb the complex too.

(once they were finished snooping around, I would think"

And the GKnova6 videos show a man in a compression chamber, which is training for flying

these very planes.

Probably a link there :)