Tac Knife in Multiplayer?

dfinest1

i was wondering if they were gonna bring back the tactical knife for quite some time now and yet it hasn't been confirmed for multiplayer, but when i downloaded the two wallpapers that you win in the gamestop website surprise attack, i noticed that each picture was categorized by resolution and you dont notice in the lower resolution ones but when you go to the pic with the highest resolution, you get to see more of the picture, and in one of the pictures i noticed one of the soldiers is holding a silenced pistol in one hand and a tactical knife in another.

here is the screen shot, let me know what you think:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think the Tac Knife will be back. First, Treyarch's bringing back a lot of the same perks and attachments from Modern Warfare 2. Without them bringing back Commando, Tac Knife will be a legit attachment that gives you a quicker melee at the cost of an attachment for your secondard. Also, it's something that people can do in real life when they're walking around with a pistol. Another thing, does that guy have a silenced machine pistol w/tac knife? It looks like a G18 or MAC 10 (sorry forgot the ingame name) that he's holding. Anyways nice find.

There wont be a tac knife. Back when there was a list of MP things rumored one of them was "There wont be a tac knife, a thing called a ballistic knife will replace it" Or something like that. Sure enough, 3 weeks later the multiplayer trailer hits and the ballistic knife gets confirmed. So that means the other part of the rumor must be true.

Plus we have seen the attachments for the m1911 and the Python, both dont list the tac knife as an attachment.

Btw, i have that picture as my background... its so sexy

i hope so...... im new to the site how do you give and get brains? [brains]

you get brains by making helpful posts to the community, and you give brains by pressing the green thumbs up button in the top right hand corner of each post...you can lose brains if you post something bad or you can make people lose brains by pressing the red thumbs down button next to the thumbs up button...hope this helps!

i hope so...... im new to the site how do you give and get brains? [brains]

Every post has a thumbs up and thumbs down button in the top right hand corner. Giving brains gives that person 10 brains.

For new people the system is a bit more complicated. So, if your new, and have only posted about 3 times, when you try to give somebody a +1, you wont actually give them a full +10 to their brains. You may only give +.3 (as it will say on the post) or +3 to their brains counter. It is kinda complicated so if you dont understand dont worry ;)

The knife he is holding could just be the normal knife that everyone has. The knife you press R3 (on PS3) to use.I know he is holding it up right next to his gun but it isn't even a gameplay picture so it doesn't mean much.

I am pretty sure i read somewhere anyway that Treyarch wouldn't be returning the tac knife.

The knife he is holding could just be the normal knife that everyone has. The knife you press R3 (on PS3) to use.I know he is holding it up right next to his gun but it isn't even a gameplay picture so it doesn't mean much.

I am pretty sure i read somewhere anyway that Treyarch wouldn't be returning the tac knife.

link?

the gun is a mac-11. i personally think an smg w/ tac knife would be a little overpowered...

but the python was seen in campaing with a flashlight held in the same manner is a tac knife, so it's entirely possible that the tac knife will be in campaign.

also, anyone notice the white tape camo on the car-15?