GKNova6 chimps are linked to campaign?

PeterTarrant

Hey everyone, my first thread...

I think I've noticed something that pretty much proves all the files from GKNova6 are directly linked to the Black Ops campaign, on this new acheivement list, there is one for killing monkeys in the rebirth lab, I think these monkeys are the same chimps that were being tested on in one of the classified files from GKNova6, were they suggest moving onto human subjects too 'speed research'. Discuss.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that seeing as there is an animal testig part of "Der Riese" in cod5 (its labeled on the load screen) they may have used monkeys as test subjects, that is why the zombies are attracted to monkey bombs. Also seeing as we have evolved from apes, maybe the zombies see the monkeys as human and therefore ZOMBIEFOOD :)

ALSO If a dog went into the teleporter (Fluffy) then theres even more of a chance that a monkey would have as they would have been experimenting on them and they would be harder to keep track of than 1 dog

:D

Mayve like the dogs in the campaign where you knife at the right moment the chimp zombies jump on you and you have to break their necks :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...