Investigation Group Applications

Lime dude

Ok, so I have really wanting to do this for a long time so I think this should be said and done. So I myself want to put together a Nazi Zombie Investigation Group. I want to get every single little clue about all four zombie map packs. Every little number written on walls, signs, noises, etc. Anyone that wants to apply for the Investigation group than apply by giving me your highest level on all four maps for xbox live. Also you have to have a mic.

applied:

Xxkill3rvip3RxX

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind my asking what relevance the highest round has to the ability to observe and analyse information. After all you dont need to get past round 10 on any map to access all areas.

well it dosent really matter what level you have gotten up to. You just need to know how to get crawler, and you just need at least a little nazi zombie experience.

hello, i would like to help you in this "mission"

gt-TBOG z Frank

nacht der untoten-15(4)

verruckt-0 (only because i played it once and the host left , and it dosent keep the score)

shi no numa-23 (solo)

der riese-29 (2 , but 2 left after round 15 cause i couldent make it to them and they died)

okay i sent you a friend invite so just invite me when ever :D

there should also be a ps3 group, i am really good a clutching, and i always save my teammates. i am not good at killing them, just running. i always only use wall guns for ammo and might try for a monkey.

my psn is dukeofluke, but my ps3 is dead ant its likely to be dead for a long while, unless my parents fix it for my birthday at the end of the month.

untill then, i go to my friends house at least twice a week, and he has all map packs. his psn is nillocisi. so if you think i can help out, email me at [email protected], and let me know if you ever want to start a group, but let it be known i will not be available except for the afternoons a couple times a week.

I apply.

xStopDropNKillx (Can we do this on a weekend, lol. Schools a biatch)

NDU (I FAIL HARD AT THIS MAP) 17

Verruckt 24

Snn: I dont do that wunderwaffe way its cheap and boring. 29

Der Riese 33, I believe.

I'm just applying, i dont care if you dont pick me. If you did it would be awesome. Just if you do make it a Sat or Fri pl0x. Projects are a biatch (3 due on Tues)