Put CoDz on your gun....

Daveyjone

Guys why dont we start a clan for starters if no1 has the money to buy a domain then we can use .tk its free and there is also freeforums.org or freeforums.com i dont remember. it would be cool if we had clan tournaments and maybe have matches with only our clan i would love to be a member of the CoDz clan and my emblem would be bones with a black skull with glowing eyes cuz i love skulls and zombies XD pls make a clan it would be awesome.

btw we would have to have 3 different parts in the clan one for the PC one for the xbox 360 and one for ps3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might do that :D.... but i can see it now, a bunch of people with the GK symbol as their emblems....

Problem with that is people will be putting that on their clan tags who aren't from this site, we want one that we can see who is from the site and who isn't...

yea i know i was saying it was gonna be a problem cause every HL follower or whatever will put GK... i wasn't saying thats what CoDZ should do :D

Guys why dont we start a clan for starters if no1 has the money to buy a domain then we can use .tk its free and there is also freeforums.org or freeforums.com i dont remember. it would be cool if we had clan tournaments and maybe have matches with only our clan i would love to be a member of the CoDz clan and my emblem would be bones with a black skull with glowing eyes cuz i love skulls and zombies XD pls make a clan it would be awesome.

btw we would have to have 3 different parts in the clan one for the PC one for the xbox 360 and one for ps3

and one for wii.........

sorry for double post :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nzvder33

what about

CoDZ and a logo of a skull on fire or something resembling the zombies

havnt seen the features yet so cant tell what the logo shud be but i wud definently put codz on my clan tag

hope it affects the same way as Die! does

lol all my freind copied and now more than 100+persons has Die1 as clan tag