Put CoDz on your gun....

Daveyjone

Ok if you haven't seen, you can customize a lot of your persona on CoD BO, so much that they say this:

...you can even add your Clan tag to your emblem or gun...

So... Why don't we make a clan of 'CoDz' then put it everywhere so this site get more info.

Who says this ain't a great idea?

We'll also be able to see people from this site more easily which would be nice... to bump into annother CoDz member.

Keep the emblem as your own, just put codz as your clan....

oh here's the vid... heads up to phillips445 for finding this

w0_r4-eTmlA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be better if everyone did it as they're clan tag. And then have they're own personal emblem, i mean the whole point of customization is its CUSTOM! which for those who need it spelled out, it means UNIQUE to you

good idea... Brains for you! [brains]

Anyone else with a good idea to add onto this be sure to post it.

To add to my comment before, i think we should put it on if people on CoDz get together for a clan war or clan team deathmatch or any other game modes to show we are a community. Also the design should be exactly the same for CoDz. Of course i want to experiment too and have my own unique CT. Im sure I can manipulate some of the preset images to look like mah wolfy :D. Im awesome in Photoshop, lets see what i can do with teh editor.

I think if people are thinking of sharing clan tags, Treyarch should implement some "ct sending" function so somebody can use the exact design and/or edit it slightly if friends are trying to edit and improve to make the perfect CT for them.

Awesome comment is awesome yes? :D