October User Of The Month Contest ** VOTING ends Oct 4th

carbonfibah

Starting this a couple days late this month, I apologize for that. Anyway I am opening this up, nominations until the 2nd, voting until the 4th and announced on the October 4th.

Logistics :

We're going to be doing a User of the Month award. What this means is that the User of the Month will have their own Usergroup, and they get to have a special rank and name color for the full month. Another cool thing will be that you will be the only person on this site that is like that. There will only be ONE User of the Month.

The way this is going to work is that if you'd like to nominate someone (and yes, if you wish, you could nominate yourself) to be the User of the Month, then you will send me a PM with the subject being "User of the Month". All that will be needed in the body of the PM is the users name. Once I have collected enough names, I will update this thread with a poll and you guys will vote on who will be the User of the Month.

Qualities of a "User of the Month":

Active

Generally Helpful to All Users of the Site

Makes Good Posts

*Note: We will not be having the same person being the User of the Month for two or more months in a row.

So, I invite everyone to participate and just make this an overall fun experience.

FAQ

Q: Do you get to keep the special rank/color?

A: It will be for that month only. After that month is over, the person will be removed from the Usergroup and their name color and rank will be reset to the way it's supposed to be. The only time you will ever have your name color and rank changed again as result of this is if you get voted the User of the Month again.

Q: Does this apply to Mods/Admins?

A: Anyone who is already in a Staff Usergroup is not eligible for this award for obvious reasons. For one, we are doing this for the communities benefit, not for our own benefit. Secondly, it would clash with the ranks and name coloring that we already have.

Q: Can we nominate ourselves?

A: Yes.

Q: Can we nominate more than one person?

A: Yes, as long as you don't nominate way too many people. If you go over 3 or 4 nominations and are just abusing it then no more nominations will be accepted.

Q: Are the people who are in the non-Staff Usergroups allowed to participate?

A: Yes. I am overlooking all non-Staff Usergroups and allowing them to participate. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nominate LeaderT83 and myself.

I DO NOT nominate LeaderT83 due to swearing, abuse to groups of people and their ideas on the chat room. heres an idea

TheGrix would say, verruckt is part of the zombie story, Leader would say, b******t

posts such as these in the chat room over and over again:

wooby wooby WOOOOOBBYY

also for trying to start a flame war on every one of my new posts because i told him to stop swearing on the chat... sorry carbon i think your chat removal didn't work...

don't mind NASassin though :D

I'll go ahead and nominate myself and vote for n00b_attack3r

my reasoning is that i've been here for everything on this site gknova6 , the drop , the great flame war of July and the HL conspiracies , and here i am ready and waiting for the news on Dead Ops my theories are never too far fetched and i am always willing to research my theory to the best of my abilities and i am ready for anything that Treyarch throws at me

VOTE JTG!

[zOmB 22":6l1nz2oz]i wouldnt nominate leadert83 for lots of reason.

i nominate undeadwolfy 100%

then me.

wow awesome. Thank you kind sir for your nomination. I was very surprised when i saw my name on the nominations list. May i ask, why you nominated me though please? Im very gratefull. :D