Noticed something about 47093...

Daveyjone

UPDATE: just found out someone is posting this stuff onto CallofDutyWiki as i found a simmilar post there >:-' (or maybe someone just had the same idea :D)

I think we cracked the number on GKNOVA6

this could mean a date, say April 7 1993, July 4 1993 depending on American/European dating, i guessed it was american as treyarch are, and i looked up the date, no dice, UNTILL i looked up nuclear date events as 115 is nuclear and as ive said there is a lot to do with nuclear tinkering in zombies and the cold war... i found out on the 7th April 1993 there was a nuclear accident at Tomsk-7 Nuclear facility in Seversk, Russia.

Ok cover up newsflash...

Also this could mean if this is covered up maybe chernobyle will be like der riese.... :shock:

Anyone else find anything about this number?

EDIT:Yes people say that the leak is the 6th, exactly! You can't send forces to contain it the day it happens, not to mention if the zombies get everyone before they can aleart anyone outside... So 1 day gives the russians time to send a heli over to crash (as seen in the GK vid) leaving 4 surivors inside with the zombies... hehehe carnage

Also ZombieNationZ said he found two more numbers accidentally (they do look different...) and thegrix said 90405 is the zip code of treyarch..thats the closest link so far. [brains]

numbers

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6​454/srtangenumbs.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16​/6454/srtangenumbs.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flip it upside down, it says EBOLA, a diseas that can sometimes cause zombie-like symptoms.

Zombies was caused by element 115 in CoD WaW so it will be the same in Black Ops... sorry

basically element 115 creates zombies one by one, either threw injection, experiments, oral (bites), std (jk), etc as opposed to EBOLA which creates, zombie like symptoms threw an aura floating based chemical. which is more viral. its highly unsupervised and spreads easily about 20,000% quicker.

either way i think we found out what 47093 means. its just more proof that zombies R coming back.

flip it upside down, it says EBOLA, a diseas that can sometimes cause zombie-like symptoms.

Zombies was caused by element 115 in CoD WaW so it will be the same in Black Ops... sorry

Dont be sorry... provide your evidance for that statement. Can you??

"47093

this could mean a date, say April 7 1993, July 4 1993" "Shoreyo"

So why is it written 47093 as opposed to 40793?? You dont need to mess around with the order of the digits to get EBOLA, just reverse them.

viewtopic.php?t=2090

Dont be sorry... provide your evidance for that statement. Can you??

"47093

this could mean a date, say April 7 1993, July 4 1993" "Shoreyo"

So why is it written 47093 as opposed to 40793?? You dont need to mess around with the order of the digits to get EBOLA, just reverse them.

viewtopic.php?t=2090

Please read before posting.

I tried European dates, then realise TREYARCH IS AMERICAN SO USES AMERICAN DATING

4th month /7th day /93

Truly a fail or epic proportions :lol:

Shoreyo

I tried European dates, then realise TREYARCH IS AMERICAN SO USES AMERICAN DATING

4th month /7th day /93

I did read, unfortunately you failed to take your own advice #practisingpreachermuch

You still have not provided any evidence what so ever regarding zombies being manufactured from 115, which is your argument for EBOLA being wrong.

EBOLA being the opposing and well though out argument that refutes your date theory.

EBOLA does not require you to shift the digits around you just read them backwards. I am asking you why it reads as "70" if this was a day or month whichever continant you live on it would be written"07" which it is not.

So again why is it written as 47093 and does not conform to a date format such as 40793? Maybe it is not a date at all.

I'm confused as to where the zero fits into all of this.

I can understand the April 7, 1993 part, but there is still a zero. 4/7/93 would be that day. But the numbers are 47093. Where are the splits? 4/7/093? 4/70/93? This is why the date idea is weird. It would work if the 7 and 0 were reversed to get 40793 because the splits could be 4/07/93. But that's not the case. This isn't a question of American vs. European dating. European dating just puts the month first, and the zero is still random.

well yes, the 0 does seem to disprove the date idea considering i doubt treyarch would write something incorrectly to hide it, treyarch loves hiding things, but im pretty sure they like the things discovered to make perfect sense as to not make it seem like u wasted your time and effort for something they put little effort into. however... the ebola argument actually makes sense becuase it is

1. hidden better, and

2. the answer if perfect, in leet, at least.

Also, like somebody said, 115 is an element, not a biological compound. An element can basicly only do one thing, becuase it is the smallest part of a substance, it can not be seperated into anything smaller. However, a compound, like ebola, contains more then one element allowing it to do more things, so, i would have to say that i am leaning towards ebola vs 115. but then there is the thing that maybe 115 effected ebola and made it a super strain so to speak... which i believe even more then one or the other.

Shoreyo

4th month /7th day /93

I did read, unfortunately you failed to take your own advice #practisingpreachermuch

You still have not provided any evidence what so ever regarding zombies being manufactured from 115, which is your argument for EBOLA being wrong.

EBOLA being the opposing and well though out argument that refutes your date theory.

EBOLA does not require you to shift the digits around you just read them backwards. I am asking you why it reads as "70" if this was a day or month whichever continant you live on it would be written"07" which it is not.

So again why is it written as 47093 and does not conform to a date format such as 40793? Maybe it is not a date at all.

I could.. but there are about 200 posts made around the time der riese came out proving it.. if you had been here when they had been posted maybe you would have understood.

Phillip said this a few days ago if you hadn't noticed:

Basically, element 115 caused dead soldiers to come back to life as zombies( due to radiation), when the nazi's did this nazi zombies happened and while the russians were testing element 115, dead experiments started to come back to life, they used these "zombies" for other experiments but An outbreak ocured, therefore the russian goverment quarrintened the area and sent in teams to eliminate the threat, But most died while in there, And a wide spread cover up, saying it was a ebola spread while the russins kiloled the zombies

will 4 survivors of the origonal team to elimenat the threat are left there whil. you find a "old freind" there and survie countless waves with old stuff like the old perk-aa-cola machines, mystery box, pack-a-punch, ect, and keep surviving.

ok so if it isnt EBOLA and its not a date.what could it be??me personally i think its EBOLA but maybe EBOLA doesnt have anything at all to do with zombies?just because it has some similar things that a zombie would have we all jump to believe its automatically zombies.but the date just dont seem right more of a coordinate or zip code any one tried a zip code??

I posted this in the ZOMBIE PCITURE/FINDINGS thread but I think it's more suited here...

Also, has anyone else noticed how distinctly the 47093 numbers brighten and fade independently.....?

It seems logical to me that this isn't there by accident....I've never seen an LCD displaying numbers do that before...in a pattern....

The 47093 nearest the microphone appears to be the clearest, I'm not sure how long the sequence is, but from what I could tell from looking quickly it goes....

79497.....and so on....could be another phone number?

Is it possible for anyone to record it and try to slow it down so it's easier to decipher?

any one tried a zip code??

There is no zip code 47093 registered with the US Postal Service. I was thinking it might just be the classified zip code for Area 51, but obviously that would be classified if it was different from the zip code of the surrounding area, which is 89044.

I'm throwing everything I can at the numbers. Anything that might even be close. The numbers add up to 23 if that carries any relevance. I tried looking at a periodic table to see if maybe they were atomic numbers that spelled something, but they didn't give me anything.

TWO: If you take the numeric sequence of the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C-3, etc...) and apply a dash (-) to the number 0, the letter spell this: DG-IC. Now what I found is the the DG-IC is some kind of foreign (most likely Spanish) criminal investigation group. Here's the link: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DGIC. It CAN'T be a coincedence that these numbers spell out DG. What kind of clue is Treyarch trying to give us?

That's from Wunderwaffle DG-4's thread.

Maybe there is a new "DG-" in BO zombies, maybe DG-IC caused the outbreak of zombie-ism?

Just my thoughts ;)

TWO: If you take the numeric sequence of the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C-3, etc...) and apply a dash (-) to the number 0, the letter spell this: DG-IC. Now what I found is the the DG-IC is some kind of foreign (most likely Spanish) criminal investigation group. Here's the link: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DGIC. It CAN'T be a coincedence that these numbers spell out DG. What kind of clue is Treyarch trying to give us?

That's from Wunderwaffle DG-4's thread.

Maybe there is a new "DG-" in BO zombies, maybe DG-IC caused the outbreak of zombie-ism?

Just my thoughts ;)

makes sense remember what i said ages ago on the emails

this nova prototype 1 has to be either a new dg style weapon or a new machine, they say it
is so unstable that we cant test it before it dissipitates
anything with dissipitation thats unstable has to be radioactive... 115?
  • 2 months later...

I posted this in the ZOMBIE PCITURE/FINDINGS thread but I think it's more suited here...

Also, has anyone else noticed how distinctly the 47093 numbers brighten and fade independently.....?

It seems logical to me that this isn't there by accident....I've never seen an LCD displaying numbers do that before...in a pattern....

The 47093 nearest the microphone appears to be the clearest, I'm not sure how long the sequence is, but from what I could tell from looking quickly it goes....

Is it possible for anyone to record it and try to slow it down so it's easier to decipher?

I Have Took A Video Of My Screen Using A Hd Pvr And Slowed It Down To Half A Second But Some Of The Numbers Pop Up (Glow) At The Same Time Ive Been Reading This Thread And Everyone Here Has Been Wondering Why It Shows "47093" And Not "40793" Well After Slowing The Video Down TO 200 Milliseconds / Second Heres The Readings I Got

I Have Yet TO Due Research On Them TO Be Honest It Could Mean A Date But Im Actually Thinking We All Could Be Wrong It Could Be A "Time" And Or Date Of When Something Happened. Tell Me Your Suggestions About My Time Theory.

Also I Have Went Back 10 Times TO Make Sure The Cadence Is Right.

• 1 month later...

I Have Took A Video Of My Screen Using A Hd Pvr And Slowed It Down To Half A Second But Some Of The Numbers Pop Up (Glow) At The Same Time Ive Been Reading This Thread And Everyone Here Has Been Wondering Why It Shows "47093" And Not "40793" Well After Slowing The Video Down TO 200 Milliseconds / Second Heres The Readings I Got

I Have Yet TO Due Research On Them TO Be Honest It Could Mean A Date But Im Actually Thinking We All Could Be Wrong It Could Be A "Time" And Or Date Of When Something Happened. Tell Me Your Suggestions About My Time Theory.

Also I Have Went Back 10 Times TO Make Sure The Cadence Is Right.

The games come out and we now know its just random numbers to do with mason being brainwashed. And in Kin othe song is 115, so ebola was wrong anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried it against the "Ascension" code? I don't know if you guys have checked out the decryption for the number code transmissions on the level Ascension (not zombie, campaign). I'm going to edit in the link ASAP but definitely check it out when you can.

*EDIT* Here's the link to the code/decryption. Also, if anyone has the 2004 copyright version of Profiles in Courage, let me know ASAP for further decryption.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4092

• 1 month later...

There are varying types of Ebola strain Zaire Sudan and Sebov are the three major strains.

Symptoms of the Ebolavirus.

Zaire and Sudan Ebola:

• Abdominal pain

• Fever

• Headache

• Bloody vomit

• Maculopapular rash

• Malaise

• Joint and muscle pain

• Inflammation of the pharynx

• Coagulopathy

• Chest pain

Sebov:

• CNS involvement

• Sore, dry throat

• Hemorrhagic diathesis

• Hiccups

• Non-bloody diarrhoea

• Vomiting

• Purpura

• Petechia

• Sclerotic arterioles

• Low blood-pressure

Treatment.

There is no standard procedure for Ebola as its effect largely depends on the infected person.

If the infected has strong plasma cells they are more likely to survive.

The treatment for ebolavirus infection is largely supportive and includes

• Minimizing invasive procedures

• Balancing electrolytes (patients are often dehydrated)

• Replacing lost coagulation factors to stop bleeding

• Maintaining oxygen and blood levels

• Treating complicating infections

Convalescent plasma may be used as treatment to the disease in the future

Experimenting.

• In monkeys administering of the previously mentioned coagulation (rNAPc2) treated 33% from a lethal infection of SEBOV. This inoculating however is ineffective in human recovery.

• Research into a drug called morphilino antisense has proved 75% effective amongst rhesus monkeys. However it is not used in human medicine as it is unsure of consequences.

• Stable Nucleic Acid Lipid Particles (SNALPs) that prevented reproduction of the disease in monkeys.

This is just a small fraction of my research, with a little bonus if you want to highlight. and when you do dont comment asking me if i realised what ive just found cause i know what i found, and how it ties to ascension lol any way enough said cause i know you guys like to keep figuring stuff out for your self