XBOX Gp & IMAGES for trophies now leaked too.

Daveyjone

Update: TREYARCH CONFIRM TROPHIES LEAKED

but there was no platinum or xbox equivilent trophy leaked... so maybe not all of them are out yet...

Dead ops sounds made up but this was also seen by carbon so its probably true... JD said there would be 3 co-ops, combat training, zombies and dead ops... (hope its my zombie story mode i want :D )

New version with leaked pictures plus xbox gaming points (totals 1000) shown here, this site will update them over time, original site below

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/

http://wethegamerz.com/2010/09/30/call- ... ts-leaked/

yes i see zombie ones and singleplayer ones... But this dead ops arcade mode makes me think...

Will this mean there will be more than 1 mode of zombies? (remember my campaign mode for zombies idea.. i wish it were true :D)

Josh olin also posted this around the time it came out...

Josh Olin JD_2020

Achievement Failed: "No Leaks" (50G) #CODBlackOps.....

Update: IMPORTANT :!:

look at this one.

Some wounds never heal - Escape the past

Teleporting?

It’s your funeral - Complete “Numbers,” “Project Nova” and “Victor Charlie” on Veteran difficulty

Nova mentioned

hate monkeys - Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs = Colonel Sanderson - Kill 7 chickens in under 10 seconds in 'The Hornet's Nest'. (thanks to phillip455 for this heads up.)

seems to be a copycat at work in treyarch...

CLASSIFIED - CLASSIFIED

Cold war spin on secret trophies like 'dead air'...

Clarity - Crack the code

story or coop?

No Leaks - Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island

Nova 6 mentioned

Closer Analysis Find all the hidden intel

intel is back

Maps mentioned in order: Someone get carbon to put them up under black ops [brains]

1. SOG

2. The Defector

3. Numbers

4. Project Nova

5. Victor Charlie

6. Operation 40

7. Vorkuta

8. Executive Order

9. Crash Site

10. WMD

11. Payback

12. Rebirth

13. Redemption

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he posted "Achievement Failed: "No Leaks" (50G) #CODBlackOps....." I think it's pretty safe to say that the majority, if not all of the achievement's are legit.

Also the "Insert coin" achievement which is "Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade" makes me believe that it's not just going to be wave after wave this time, maybe more objective orientated and with boss battles maybe.

If he posted "Achievement Failed: "No Leaks" (50G) #CODBlackOps....." I think it's pretty safe to say that the majority, if not all of the achievement's are legit.

Also the "Insert coin" achievement which is "Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade" makes me believe that it's not just going to be wave after wave this time, maybe more objective orientated and with boss battles maybe.

Yes, maybe every few round a boss, like dogs, OR MAYBE MY STORY IDEA :D :D :D

It seems legit though i saw one achievment was kill 6 zombies after youv'e been shot from a pack a puched weapon and that makes feel supicious though the rest seems nice.

Yes but there are the 4 original maps, remember? so ther are bound to be PAPs

It seems legit though i saw one achievment was kill 6 zombies after youv'e been shot from a pack a puched weapon and that makes feel supicious though the rest seems nice.

But how would you be shot? By a friend?

Yeah exactly thats what i mean and the weapon was crosbow so maybe there is a objective game mode where you encounter both human and zombie enemies though i dont think i like this idea [brains]

Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out

That is one of the trophies. Perhaps once the thief (whatever it is) takes ur load out it will shoot u?

For the getting shot by a PaP'd crossbow, maybe it is like in MW2 online. You can stick friendlies with semtex and they can run into a group of enemies and you get the kills when the semtex goes off.
this is exactly what it means human sacrifice (sacrificing yourself to help your team) "you get shot by a frendily with it and run into a crowd of them"

^ I dont really understand how that will work

I think he means "Shoot a zombie with a Pack-a-Punched explosive crossbow bolt, killing six other zombies" or maybe not. :roll:

I think its gonna be like mw2 how you can stick a semtex to a riot shield but instead of people they run into a group of zombies. Because there is no time limit like within 15 sec ect. idk [brains] ill just wait for some one to post a tutorial when the game comes out :D

The shoot a Friendly with the PaP'd Bow then rushing into six zombies does make sense. Haha.

Aside from that, to me, I can picture Dead Ops being some sort of weird side story with Zombies. Like having it's own little campaign. I mean, I thought the "Trailer" on the gknova6 site or whatever seemed more of as a preview of random intro videos/cutscenes all on the different televisions. Horde of Zombies, doctor running from zombies, guy in a chair getting brainwashed, etc. To me, a lot of the stuff from the videos makes more sense to be different sets of videos, like a storylined set of cutscenes after points of the story.

*facepalm* why does everyone say 'escape from the past' means time travel? we know from the teaser trailer that a guy is being tortured and having flashbacks. then he most likely snaps out of it, so to speak.

Possible.... but why so many Nazi Zombies in the GKN6 vid.

You are quite right that there is no specific evidence to suggest time travel (a Nazi Zombie getting mowed down by a modern weapon for e.g) but the vid looks like a new "swarm" behavior to me.

If Treyarch go to the bother of showing us new Nazi Zombies with new behaviour, I doubt this would purely be for flashback purposes.

(Plus where did the Nazi Zombs come from....set in the cold war era this doesnt make sense without time travel.)

Given the Teleporters and the fans affinity to the WAW Zombies characters , Treyarch would be missing a massive trick by not including something time travel based to link it all up

Remember Treyarch said they have "crafted a few surprises for the fans..."...I fully expect to See one/all of Tank, Ed, Nik or Tak making a time travelling guest appearance ....maybe even as AI so you can play alongside them.