Gamestop Site updated

RuskieMoneyMan

Ok so the gamestop mission site has updated.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/missions/

You will see an equalizer.

Type 5 in the open space. Music will play. From where you may ask? The secret telephone number on the poster! Now if you put all the equalizer bars to the top it begins to sound like gknova6 BEFORE the update.

P.S anyone have the number. Ima try to call it again.

EDIT* If you put the first 3 bars down you begin to hear a word. I cant make it out.

EDIT # took out the gigpan stuff

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you guys know that **** please report this topic, post **** picture is completely unrelated to the gamestop page. Cloud clicked the Gigapan watermark on the Mountain photo which takes you to the front page of gigapan which takes you to a random photo. That **** please report this topic, post **** happened to be a **** please report this topic, post ****. Right now its showing a picture of a field with a house.

Just so you guys know that **** please report this topic, post **** picture is completely unrelated to the gamestop page. Cloud clicked the Gigapan watermark on the Mountain photo which takes you to the front page of gigapan which takes you to a random photo. That **** please report this topic, post **** happened to be a **** please report this topic, post ****. Right now its showing a picture of a field with a house.

haha. i couldnt find were he clicked the gigapan. that's funny.

haha. i couldnt find were he clicked the gigapan. that's funny.

Go to the mission to with the picture of the mountain with the codes, the gigapan watermark is in the lower right corner.

uhm when i clicked the five on the number pad and pressed five on my keyboard a picture came out and a video. IDK what its about it sounded like the reveal trailer with the docter but he says diifferetn things?

Its just a parody of the trailer promoting surprise attack.

OMFG

I dunno how, but I hear a voice talking (sounds like Makarovs)

asking "is it going to happen again?

you'll have to tell us or the pain will get worse"

*all the while the GKnova6 original noise is playing*

Guys, I think this explains the first GKnova...

You were being tortured!

They were extracting info from you, which is why you were strapped to a chair and equiptment

monitoring your heart beat....

:D

Cool

Haha, also

If you look to the left of the keypad, there is a square with a question mark in it

Click it and hit 5

Music plays

If you delete the 5 and enter it again, it stops....

When the music is playing, mess around with the equaliser to the left of the keypad...

Putting them all down will reveal the actual song

Hi all, I am new posting here but I just wanted to post my finding on the gamestop pan pic, if you zoom in to the town on the right about in the top middle just under the very top part of the town there is a house that has something on the roof: BYR877 I dont know what it means but I just wanted to point that out.

*Edit*: Upon reading this is one of 25 code, for what I dont know

Found another: QQ2245

XAC786

I found the terms and it was a contest that already ended, whoops

On gamestop's website for BO, the one for the contests, there are these knobs that can be moved up and down, they arenext to the number pad. Right under neath these knobs is a little green box. It has one black pixel in it, if you highlight it it shows a question mark. Delete the question mark by pressing back space or delete and the type in anything, I usually type in 5 because that is the only lit button. After you do this the sight starts playing the same music from the phone number on the poster, the music/mystery box music. If you move the knobs up and down it changes the levels of static in the sound. Something will be found from this.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to put this. http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/missions/

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2132

Sorry for the double topic. I feel the thread is better placed here though.

Edit: If you lower everything and raise the second knob (I'm going from left to right) a bit you can here something that seems to be tracking a heart beat. The sixth knob sounds a bit like a mic being touched and the fourth knob is some kind of machine. The other three seem like just static to me but the static of the fifth knob sounds more controlled.