HL video

bird of pray

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that would appear on Treyarch's channel or even Activision's if it was official. Not GKONVA0 which is synonymous with Mr. Langham.

Tomorrow it will appear on Two Down's website, the guys recording music for Black Ops

So Treyarch have an expansive in house team who produce their game music, where is your proof that TwoDown are involved with ACTI or Treyarch?

Privide the proof or the logic of your arguement does not exist no matter how hard you try to misconsture it.

Absolute proof of TwoDown producing audio for Treyarch or GTFO.

I was hoping for some Dub from Vahn myself..

I believe that would appear on Treyarch's channel or even Activision's if it was official. Not GKONVA0 which is synonymous with Mr. Langham.

Tomorrow it will appear on Two Down's website, the guys recording music for Black Ops

So Treyarch have an expansive in house team who produce their game music, where is your proof that TwoDown are involved with ACTI or Treyarch?

Privide the proof or the logic of your arguement does not exist no matter how hard you try to misconsture it.

Absolute proof of TwoDown producing audio for Treyarch or GTFO.

I was hoping for some Dub from Vahn myself..

well, treyarch didnt produce the nazi zombie music, that was some other band.

this song is not looped in gknova6. they are very close, but the song you have shown us is in a major key, and the one in gknova6 is minor. trust me on this one, listen to them back to back, you will definately hear the difference.

I like the way you think. To reply @ your previous post, Treyarch did produce the NZ music in house from what I have read with (Elayna Yay)

The group that are doing the music ( or atleast theme for zombies for black ops ) released there 3 track ep. One of the songs is the same piano riff from GKNOVA6 ( although in tune. the piano riff on gknova6 is exactly the same although detuned ) Henry Langham appears at the end of the official track released. What more conformation do you need.

Lol... i thought this was a forum.... whooopsss! unfortunately the flaming is coming from the non-believer side.... maybe you guys should be banned... just a thought?

Just a thought? I thought carbon said no more Henry Langhams thread anymore isn't? Me turn,Lol

This is weird. The music on GKNOVA6 sounds just a pitch or two lower than "Two Downs" song. I mean i downloaded it from their site aswell and the HL voice is at the end of the song. Just a weird coincidence right now. Nothing to get hopes up. Btw the song is awesome. Love the drums before the guitar starts.