gknova0 - Henry Langham

carbonfibah

Ummmmm...

I don't want to SAY Henry Langham has just been officially confirmed but i just saw THIS VIDEO and if you listen to the beginning, it's the SAME music you hear in GKNOVA6 now...but the song is slowed down, yet it retains the same tempo of that song you hear in GKNOVA6...

I'll leave this up to you guys :/

sorry, but i watched the video, they are not the same song. one is gknova6 is minor, that is major. dont listen to this guy, i am a musician raised by musicians with a musician sister that goes to a school full of musicians and plays in a band at church with very talented musicians, and i know what i am talking about.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys. I just learned this evening :x

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8969/30853929.jpg

This is one of 5 people that have been behind the hoax this whole time. It turns out that he was just doing it to trick people. I apologize personally to EVERYONE here for rambling on about it, I thought we truly had something special from Treyarch and Actvision. Trusn out we don't. I will delete all of my posts concerning this, you guys should too. For the sake of returning this site to normal.

To those who were following this with me, I HATE these people with a passion, It was fun while it lasted until this happened tonight. 9/29/10. 5 Idiots revealed their plan, it was somewhat elaborate, of course I realized it wasn't as professional as GKNOVA6 and other Treyarch productions. I guess all this time I have just been hoping Treyarch would reach out to the community in a special way like this fake ARG. They are still reaching out to us in the viral GKNOVA6.com. The only real viral.

I hope that we can clean up this site and leave behind these attention-wanters behind in the dust within the next couple of days or so and return this site to what it once was. A personal apology to Carbon, I am sure you don't appreciate what has happened to your site because of this.

So here's hoping we can put it all behind us. Yes I understand that you probably want to brag about how stupid we were or how I just don't know what I am saying. Either way, I think it's in the best interest of EVERYONE if we drop it in the past and look at the real things Treyarch has given us, 40 days remaining. Let's get back to work :)

Best Regards,

BlackOpsTiger

Hooa. I was fooled, and I feel like an idiot, but that's not going to slow me down... It was all just so..... agh. Well, I am now fully comittied to the cause. Srm-trpr78, fit for duty!

Can I still use the word horrors?

It doesn't matter if you fell for it, as long as you accept it! :D

If you had the ability to admit you were wrong when the appropriate evidance is finally presented

there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all! :D

And HL could be very damn persuasive at times, only logic than later evidance actually disclaimed him! :)

(Until now ofcourse)

But there are still some stubborn people who demand they are right! :|

Ok here is my problem with all of this....

It's

a) Way too accurate to be non-related to Treyarch...

B) Henry says something and JD jumps...

c) Its an amazing storyline with lots of different levels, it relates directly to the original storyline and develops straight into black ops...

d) If this is all (non-certified) by treyarch... The people behind it... are better story tellers than Treyarch, have better viral campaign skills and have made the most involving element to zombies so far...

e) Whoever is behind it is was more intouch with treyarch than ANYONE here. (hands-down)

f) GKNOVA0 YouTube channel is a bit weird...

Thats my thoughts, I appreciate that most people will have a go... I don't care...

I appreciate your concern with all of this but the Henry Langham story is amazing and I look forward to the end. (I know some of you are looking forward to the end for other reasons...) :(

(If it shows one thing, it's how creative the call of duty community can be... Stunning!)

I CALL A CEASE FIRE (put your weapons down boys, I'm sorry that I have flamed in the past... I hope you understand...

Let me share with you my opinion.

I don't see any "storyline" in HenryLanghams's "story",all I see was some random stuff,random question,not even interesting,the most important thing is,it wasting people time.Just let you know this is my way I look into Henry.

It's

c) Its an amazing storyline with lots of different levels, it relates directly to the original storyline and develops straight into black ops...

d) If this is all (non-certified) by treyarch... The people behind it... are better story tellers than Treyarch, have better viral campaign skills and have made the most involving element to zombies so far...

e) Whoever is behind it is was more intouch with treyarch than ANYONE here. (hands-down)

Thats my thoughts, I appreciate that most people will have a go... I don't care...

I appreciate your concern with all of this but the Henry Langham story is amazing and I look forward to the end. (I know some of you are looking forward to the end for other reasons...) :(

(If it shows one thing, it's how creative the call of duty community can be... Stunning!)

I CALL A CEASE FIRE (put your weapons down boys, I'm sorry that I have flamed in the past... I hope you understand...

Story line? Wtf? What have you learned from his videos about zombies? Nothing and stop being a troll people like you make me sick.

It's

a)The extent of their accuracy goes as far as saying "Eventually there will be an update" or some other equally vague thing and everyone interpreting it as a prediction. They never really predicted anything.

b)I noticed a lot of people talking about this on the playthegame.com board. "So-and-so-important-guy acted weird when I brought this up..." I'm pretty sure they were all just sick of hearing about it and wondered how anyone could still believe it.

c) The story was completely convoluted and no one really completely understands it. It wasn't well written. More likely it was thought of as they went along.

d)I'd like to point out that they based their hoax off of a viral Treyarch made, and this was only involving for a few people (~30). That's a failure as far as marketing goes.

e)No. They haven't revealed anything about the game. Anyone could have made those.

f)The gknova0 youtube channel is weird. Whenever people dispute anything in the comments of one of their videos, the comment is deleted. If it was real, why would Treyarch care? Also, the video that was copy write claimed was actually claimed by Ben Slack, not Activision.

Creativity wise I thought it was really meh. I don't know, nothing really jumped out at me as being particularly unique or new.

Unfortunately anyone can counter everything you just said... You are the guy who was faking stuff that noone believed...

No-one can believe you now... The story was sick... you probs didn't understand it.

Lets not flame... it's an opinion and mine is valid, as is yours.. ;)

Actually, a lot of people believed it. And if you can counter everything I said, I think you should. (No flaming, of course:)) I understood the story just fine, or, what it had in it. It honestly didn't seem like something a writer worth their salt would make.

i dont recall a single event were anyone who "believed" in HL has thrusted their opinions onto someone else as fact as much as "non-believers" have. The flaming is very one sided with hundreds of threads saying "HL is fake" etc.

The "damage" cause by this whole thing is self inflicted and really we should applaud the way this has kept us entertained over the last 2 months or so. or is it even over?

How's The Wife?

i dont recall a single event were anyone who "believed" in HL has thrusted their opinions onto someone else as fact as much as "non-believers" have. The flaming is very one sided with hundreds of threads saying "HL is fake" etc.

The "damage" cause by this whole thing is self inflicted and really we should applaud the way this has kept us entertained over the last 2 months or so. or is it even over?

How's The Wife?

Ok so you accuse us "crows" of flaming more than the HL supporters? Let me ask you a question... You have your own forum/website now, right? I believe its called haven or heaven. So why did you come back to this forum, the one that already stated its anti-Henry Langham sentiments when zombies appeared on Gknova 6 to brag about supposedly being right? How does that make you better than us? Or more importantly how does that make us the flamers? After all, most the flaming thats going on right now has been ressurected by you guys flooding back onto the site. So why didn't you just stay on your precious "haven" and talk about how your right, why did you instead you come back to try and rub it our faces? And so i'll end with the age old saying "You started it but we are going to be the ones to end it."

How's The Wife?

That is true, it's very one sided. Most of the spam and flames on the callofduty.com forums came from the supporters. If anyone gave a reason it was fake, in pretty much the most non-violent and least hostile way it could possibly be presented, it was usually met with "you're an idiot". I think that says volumes about the people who believe it's not a hoax.

Ok so you accuse us "crows" of flaming more than the HL supporters? Let me ask you a question... You have your own forum/website now, right? I believe its called haven or heaven. So why did you come back to this forum, the one that already stated its anti-Henry Langham sentiments when zombies appeared on Gknova 6 to brag about supposedly being right? How does that make you better than us? Or more importantly how does that make us the flamers? After all, most the flaming thats going on right now has been ressurected by you guys flooding back onto the site. So why didn't you just stay on your precious "haven" and talk about how your right, why did you instead you come back to try and rub it our faces? And so i'll end with the age old saying "You started it but we are going to be the ones to end it."

A lot of them are actually from this site originally and they've said in the haven that they come here to fake agree with people and troll. I know Max does it just so that when it's confirmed he can see the looks on your smug faces, and I can't possibly imagine how that would backfire.

A lot of them are actually from this site originally and they've said in the haven that they come here to fake agree with people and troll. I know Max does it just so that when it's confirmed he can see the looks on your smug faces, and I can't possibly imagine how that would backfire.

....you truly are a backstabbing bitch, aren't you?

You even said that you were involved in the hoax yourself...try and counter this statement, i'd love to pull the video Justin recorded about this.

Beh, yes i said that, i'm not going to lie to you guys and counter my claim by not saying that i did say that back in the forums, just didn't expect somebody LIKE YOU to blurt out our position AND what we say in there...

But you know what? I'm fine with that. Unfortunately there is just A LOOOOOT of things Mr. Camus couldn't quite catch with this...You really had no idea about the HL story and what happened from the beginning, you didn't know most about how we became to be, and also your videos sucked, i remember sending you an e-mail about the authenticity of the videos, i had a feeling SOMEBODY faked those videos....

Oh, and i'm also waiting for you to tell me my address, i mean if you worked with the guy then SURELY you SHOULD know my address...and for the "THIS WAS A HOAX" to show up on gknova2.com. I mean, you did say so yourself you worked with the guy who made the packages, website, and recordings.

I'm waiting....

P.S. Take away my brains, i deserve it for lying to you guys :)

Oh and this will be my last post on CODz until the Black Ops Release...or when people start torrenting the game and finding out about it's co-op modes and stuff.

Have a fun time, kiddies ;P