gknova0 - Henry Langham

carbonfibah

Never have I ever received any type of confirmation or notion from Treyarch that this is real or fake.

I simply looked at certain things, made assumptions and created opinions. The only campaign I have been involved in, since day 1 is gknova6. That is what I know, and that is what I do.

I don't really care if HL is real or fake, I have never been involved in it, which the creator would be to blame. My lack of involvement has created a lack of any interest what-so-ever on the matter.

Whether it is real or not, again, I don't really care, I just want the spamming and flaming to stop.

You can do your thing and I am gonna do mine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so just stop all the bickering as it is incredibly detrimental to the forums.

However, I DM'd Josh (JD2020) on the subject today. This is what he said, take it for whatever it's worth.

hldm.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The GKNOVA0 storyline is amazing... if it dies out... zombies will be sh*t...

:facepalm:

Dude, seriously, you can stop now. Whether or not he was real or fake DOES NOT have much factor in the gameplay of zombies...ok if the story is fake then zombies will be utter crap in Black Ops? IS THAT what your trying to say?

I know your into HL, but i mean COME ON! You are literally the stereotype of the "HL fanboy" everyone here is talking about. No wonder flame wars start so easily here...

Just let it be and enjoy the moment. We have zombies in Black Ops. That's all that matters now, if you want to discuss HL, you know where to go. I'm keeping my "Henryism" to the other site, but here? ZOM-BAGS :D

Thank you for the post carbon, and sorry about what's been going on with your site, it's a VERY constructive site and i understand why you didn't like all the "spam" about something that was neither fake nor real without any confirmation from Treyarch.

Well I went on his website and clicked view source and found this:

So carbon does Treyarch use any Macintosh computers?

Also this is further proof that ben guy who has been spamming chat and pissing people of and cause chat to be taken down it behind it.

If you dont belive me go on gknova2 right click press view source and then look at line 145.

Ummmmm...

I don't want to SAY Henry Langham has just been officially confirmed but i just saw THIS VIDEO and if you listen to the beginning, it's the SAME music you hear in GKNOVA6 now...but the song is slowed down, yet it retains the same tempo of that song you hear in GKNOVA6...

I'll leave this up to you guys :/

Umm im confused. It sounds nothing like the song on gknova6. Why would they speed it up and make it sound less catchy. Now that Treyarch is revealing more and more its becoming obvious Henrys is getting nervous.

Ummmmm...

I don't want to SAY Henry Langham has just been officially confirmed but i just saw THIS VIDEO and if you listen to the beginning, it's the SAME music you hear in GKNOVA6 now...but the song is slowed down, yet it retains the same tempo of that song you hear in GKNOVA6...

That was put up today. After GKNova6 was updated. To me that means nothing.

Umm im confused. It sounds nothing like the song on gknova6. Why would they speed it up and make it sound less catchy. Now that Treyarch is revealing more and more its becoming obvious Henrys is getting nervous.
I actually did a comparison on both songs as they were playing...

Two Down's song is slower, but it retains the tempo of the song.

The GKNOVA6 song is looped, but it's much faster and it "hears" as if it's higher in tone.

I guess we just really can't pinpoint how the song goes after that loop in GKNOVA6...but i have to admit, that YT song is pretty catchy especially with the guitar half-way into it :P

P.S. Yeah it was put up TODAY, but how long does it take for you to make a song and then be able to be used for a game company? that takes WEEKS and possibly MONTHS to do. But you know what? Believe what you want. I'm not going to stop you from saying this is fake :P

Ummmmm...

Just so you know, Slowing it down but keeping the same tempo is impossible. Just saying :) Aaannyyyywaaayyyyssss people use your heads. Josh Olin said to. Do you really think he'd say to use your heads if it was REAL? He'd probably just slyly evade the question.

I actually did a comparison on both songs as they were playing...

Two Down's song is slower, but it retains the tempo of the song.

The GKNOVA6 song is looped, but it's much faster and it "hears" as if it's higher in tone.

I guess we just really can't pinpoint how the song goes after that loop in GKNOVA6...but i have to admit, that YT song is pretty catchy especially with the guitar half-way into it :P

P.S. Yeah it was put up TODAY, but how long does it take for you to make a song and then be able to be used for a game company? that takes WEEKS and possibly MONTHS to do. But you know what? Believe what you want. I'm not going to stop you from saying this is fake :P

The GKNOva0 channel is not official.