the classified weapons.

vowellpuny

you know what i think would be cool? if the classified weapons in each class were a weapon from WaW!. we know that you have to unlock every gun in that particular class to unlock the classified one, so wouldn't it be cool if for the SMG it was the PPSH or thompson?!? and with the snipers it could be the Springfield or PTRS!. i could be comepletely wrong, but it seems like a cool idea to me :mrgreen: [brains] :ugeek:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what i think would be cool? if the classified weapons in each class were a weapon from WaW!. we know that you have to unlock every gun in that particular class to unlock the classified one, so wouldn't it be cool if for the SMG it was the PPSH or thompson?!? and with the snipers it could be the Springfield or PTRS!. i could be comepletely wrong, but it seems like a cool idea to me :mrgreen: [brains] :ugeek:

David "vahn" has said to get the classified weapons you need to buy all other weapons in that class, and the g11 was not in waw so i dont think the rest will be from WaW

well IF they are using WWII guns in the 4 original W@W zombie maps(which im pretty sure they are) then it would be pretty easy to have them somewhere else in the game. Since they already have the Thompson and the ray gun in the code, it wouldn't be very hard to do so. Maybe they will do what BFBC2 did and have a random wwii gun in the MP tier just for fun. Hey its a game, im pretty sure you'll be happy with what treyarch ends up releasing in 42 days. I know i will be :)

David "vahn" has said to get the classified weapons you need to buy all other weapons in that class, and the g11 was not in waw so i dont think the rest will be from WaW

the G11 is the classified weapon?

the G11 is the classified weapon?

The G11 is the Classified Weapon for the Assault Rifles.

It's a Three Round Burst and can be found in a few videos, actually.

It's manufactured pretty cool, think of the Barrel IS the Magazine (In a way)

The G11 is the Classified Weapon for the Assault Rifles.

It's a Three Round Burst and can be found in a few videos, actually.

It's manufactured pretty cool, think of the Barrel IS the Magazine (In a way)

i've seen videos of it, but i didn't know it was the classified weapon. thx though.